Teraz Chińczyki szukają idiotów

Data: 2013-07-11 00:38:46
Autor: stchebel
Teraz Chińczyki szukają idiotów
Takiego maila dostałem:

my name is Xie Yalong former personal assistant to the former deputy governor of the eastern province of Shandong(Mr.Huang Sheng) who is currently in jail for accepting bribes during his tenure.I was vindicated of any accusation's and am a free man even though my total asset's here were frozen completely by the Chinese government.When I was in his cabinet,I was able to assist some of his associates and friend's and was able to get favors which amount's to quite a considerable sum.The sum is presently with a finance house in the United Kingdom.I would like to find out if you would be able to help me lay claim on this sum prior to my been able to leave this country because that is only when I can have access to the funds and the bank has been contacting me that the account has been dormant and without any activity for too long and would soon be DE-activated and sum confiscated by the United Kingdom treasury office.
 I am willing to give you thirty  percent of this sum for your assistance.Please feel free to ask me any question's in your response to this email.Also if you are not interested in the offer,please dis-regard the content's of this email.Thank you for your time,Xie Yalong

Teraz Chińczyki szukają idiotów