The REVOLUTION :OTHOGONAL STRUCTURE REVANGE

Data: 2009-04-23 11:38:21
Autor: Me
The REVOLUTION :OTHOGONAL STRUCTURE REVANGE

This rumor has it that the OTHOGONAL OCCAM has in fact fallen hard on
the Judge head.

He could have otherwise decide that the women that he has alreAdy
sentenceD to give the brains to perverts are never to live home again,
see the light again ( in NASA) and get raped by perverts via satellite
devices and in person till death ( there are  some reports that part
of NASA concentration -death camps in fract allow that ; i would
bnever suspect taht tehy need a Judge to go that far. Yet, imn  case -
occam fell first . That is in fact a choise in science. Advanced
sceintists undertsnd that. Thsi joker howver intelligent did nkt study
where the idea came from and how it related to the true scioence
systems and tools, before he used uit to cut of human right

PLEASE DO NOT WORRTY AFTER THIS OCVCAM, JUST DO NOT GO  UNDDER NOMNO
BOLD WHEN BE FALLING ON ANY OTHER  BARABARIAN.

(hackers had its field here too)

now , this Judge might not have any other information or the limited
economic transactiomn guided his humamn right vieew.

Please all think what we tell Judge when he wakes up with the stemmed
brain on ( in teh cride case taht he has alredy sentenced woemn to
give brains to p[erverst he should have waken up with brain oif teh
women who is much more intelligent taht he is today). Be as
scienticfic as you can. For these who forget that ethics are partb of
the epistemiology occamed Judge should bang en ough on the head; but
for these who do not undestand -w e do (  I canceleld my thoughts  but
lets continue)

The REVOLUTION :OTHOGONAL STRUCTURE REVANGE