The Revolution: how to make own music that coordinated well.

Data: 2009-05-30 13:09:26
Autor: Me
The Revolution: how to make own music that coordinated well.
( hackers)

It is so interesting - the synthetic and machine -human coordinated
music is on in a lot of places on.
It is playing with "eyes" too, as our perceptive organs are actually
equipped to do that ( was not explored
enough in music; some in brain rehab only - that is where i discoverd
it first in 2004) - by visual
coordinates in  self evolving programing. These are not very difficult
this days - if i underst how
the computer programing evolved.

   ( scientists making new music identiteis still have to be protected
against the Obama lash)

same can be disained for all the senses, hoewever artful work.

The idea behind it on my side is to coordinate, cordinate coordinate
till we stop fight.

After all music is the human /animal blueprint in out brain.

besides possible calming down conflicts and fights; or at least
fitting them in one music,
the greatest imapct e xpected in the area pof brain growth and lesions
rehabilitation
( here be careful on people with injuried; people without injuries -
just explore it free please

as this is too powerfull when people did not yet developed compesatory
mechanism;
but expectadly if people with leasion make own  music in this
synchronized pfashion -
irritation of the brain is not expected; if you impose the design even
by well undrstading
professional - we might have to monitor a lot;

someone is offending me on line - straight from Bushalnd jungle!
( STOP - you do not need to monitor me - the professional that has the
patient that is nolt able to make the music and makes it for him has
to suppervise the patient that used his program beacuse the patient
did not naturally coordinated it and glitches are expected; WHEN THE
PERSON MAKES OWN MUSIC -
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISION TO PARTICIPATE WITHOUT INTERFERENCE - THAT IS
ALL)

   bushland - you do not even understand this comunication - please
sit dowm
 with me on the fisrt ovvccasion; please leern nmore about teh
subject.
 9 IAM NOT ARMY SUBJECT BAND REFUSE TO SIT DOWN WIOTH ANY TORTURER
WILL NOT AND UYOU WILLNOT FORCE ME; ALL WILL HELP ME THAT YOU WILL
NOT,
 CRIMINALS 9 MY TORTURERS ARE , UNDER ANAESTESJA - SO I DO NOT KNOW
ALL :
GATES, BIDEN, PRESCOT AND/OR BUSH SENIOR; BUSH JUNIOR
- MADE INTO THISI BUT TAKING  ON HIS  OWM, AND  HILLARY  - I AM
SETTING
THELIMIT - I WILL NOT BE  EXPOSED TO YOUR VIOLENCE
AS LONG AS SOCIETY HAS THAT STRAIGHT. DO NOT INTERFEERE WITH MY
WORK,LEAVE.

at least one newest military Rehab center - got the last message

please follow up on the revolutionary ideas weel.

This alone seems so new taht might feel like the revolution;
I intend to pronounce that the Science Revolution is launched
or not only depending on  consolidation point to be  achieved
( this is not now)

We have reached the possibility of making a great backround for
the REVOLUTIONARY remaking of sciences, if people agree;
Now, President Obama does not agree and I can not even
publish my work  ( IN OUR STILL FREE COUNTRY OBAMA
BLOCKED MY WORK SO BAD) ; can not have one bill paid
by the :"agency" rule without a rule in it, etc. I can not do more now
although I have all the foundation and tehre si a great need in
reframing and expanding the science work to include process
 terms and process theory.

The Revolution: how to make own music that coordinated well.