Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   The most Sweetheart at THE REVOLUTION and the trouble right after; COURAGE award for the ONTOLOGICAL REALM OF PROCESS

The most Sweetheart at THE REVOLUTION and the trouble right after; COURAGE award for the ONTOLOGICAL REALM OF PROCESS

Data: 2009-07-17 13:51:29
Autor: Me
The most Sweetheart at THE REVOLUTION and the trouble right after; COURAGE award for the ONTOLOGICAL REALM OF PROCESS

  FIVU trying the just process:      The existential courage award
goes to:

               Nicholas Rescher for " "Process Philosophy", second
edition only.
               ( the UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBUGH PRESS)

The most was expressed in Nicholas acually siting at the end of the
long table as it UN general
and philosphising welll enough now: "world is full of process that
does not represent action
of things" , esses seguitor operari" ( " being follows the operation,
in this instance, and
not the reverse;  at the Virtual we have own language if not lingo for
this part); "dispositional
 realm of authonomous"

and more:

Thus one must not forget that even the basis of the ontologyu of
substance and property,
dispositional property are fundamental.; substance ontologist can not
get to it without
a process' ." Process can conceivably make do without things".
( Very interesting - at the elementar physical level that is when
neutron
 is the process rather than substance alone; it can not be substance
alone as that is a static state and no movement.)

" a process as such is by its veryt nature a concrete universal - any
actual
process is at one concrete and universal."

Many more novel ontological assertions ( when I get time on the
computer)

It is not that it doid not take separation ti me from the Whitehead to
get
to this formulation. Other philosophers a year ago weree scared as
they were
neglecting the concept to much and have to wait till this round of
students graduates.

There faucets and faucets in that reality. Let make sure, that you/we
move.

Is trouble ever after? Or was it than and we neglected the reality?

The most Sweetheart at THE REVOLUTION and the trouble right after; COURAGE award for the ONTOLOGICAL REALM OF PROCESS