This is the wolf!

Data: 2011-09-24 12:51:02
Autor: AC
This is the wolf!
On Sep 24, 4:53 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
Terror's new impulse

By K. P. S. Gill
Editorial
The Pioneerhttp://www.dailypioneer.com
Saturday, September 24, 2011

 I DARE TO DIFER. MOREOVER, I AM SURE YOU MAKING THESE UP

A decade after 9/11, the emergence of new technologies has made
terrorists more formidable than before even as people increasingly
shun terrorist groups.

IF THAT IS YOU, WE WATCH YOU.

The transformation of the world in the face of terror attacks,
especially after 9/11, has been total and complete.

YOU PRESENTING THE CASE OF SPLIT MIND, THAT ALSO BELIEVES IN THE
OMNIPOTENCE OF AL INFORMATION CAMING TO YOU AND MOREOVER YOU SEEM TO
THINK THAT YOU KNOW
WHEN IT STOPPED COMING AND GOT 'COMPLETE'. I IMAGINE THAT SOME PEOPLE
FED THEIR EMOTIONS OF YOU NOT CLARIFYING WHAT THE MATTER.

   NEWS IS THAT IT IS STILL COMING!

> After 9/11 there
has been a change in the global perception and the world has realised
that terrorism is an activity which is not permissible today -- it
impinges on civilisation and activities which are very vital to the
progress of humankind, especially economic activities.

But if someone were to ask whether the world understands terrorism
better today than it did a decade ago, I would say that politically
the incoherence persists and the perception in the minds of people is
determined by propaganda to which they are exposed. I must say that
pro-terrorist groups have been very effective in launching a
propaganda war.

The theory of the root causes of terror, which has been pronounced by
some of the leaders in the world, is a direct result of this sort of
propaganda, and the repetitive propaganda on these lines.

THEY COINED THE TERM 'RANTING' FOR THINGS LIKE YOURS ( DO NIOT MISTAKE
WITH AYAN RANT)

> So now
everyone accepts that theory,
WHAT THE SLIP - HOW DID YOU GET THIS ONE!
although that is not correct.

AHA - PROPM YOURV PROPAGANDA DEPARMENT, OMNLY TO DISCUS WITH SELF.
( PEOPLE, WHAT THE WASTE! PLEASE FOLLOW ABOVE HOW HE MANIPULATED)

So as far
as the political response to terrorism is concerned, it still has to
crystallise internationally and within countries.

  I HOPE COUNTRIES ARE STILL SMART AFTER THEY READ YOU.

As a result, there has been no coherent response to terror. President
George W Bush talked about a war on terror, and he inducted the Army
to fight terror, to "drain the swamps", as he said.
WHICH SWAMP - LITERALLY! HERE IN TRENTON THEY DID RELEASE THE
HUMAN REMAINS NUCKLED BY SOME NEW 'TECHNO' INTO OUR SWAMPS
AND CREEKS. SOME OF THEM HAVE NOW WATER LEVITATING AGAINST
OWN GRAVITY ( VISIBLE FROM THE 'RIVER LINE')

But the raid on
Osama bin Laden's hideout in May, in which he was killed,

  THERE IS TWO OF YOU SURE LIKE THAT
shows that
what is required is motivated, well-trained groups to go for the
terrorist leadership, and thereby make a change. Not by launching
military attacks on so-called terror hideouts.

WHICH IS WHICH ? - YOU JUST LIKED THE JUMP ON OSAMA!

  (I SUSPECT PHILOSOPHER OF PEBLISM IN THIS TERRORIST THAT
ADVOCATES AGAINST ARMY TAKING HIM AFTER OSAMA; I DO THAT)

I WAS EXPOSED LAST YEAR, AFTER OBAMA TOOK CHIP SYSTEMS ( NOT KOWN
ORIGIN)
THAT THEY LOGIC THIS WAY - NOT ONLY FROM BOTH SIDES OFV THE MOUTH BUT
VERY
 INCONSISTANTLY ; YET HE HERE IS CONSISTANT IN ONLY TAKING DOWM OSAMA
BUT SPEARING HIM.

 THIS SEEM DANGEROUS TO ME AS CHIPPES PROGRAMMED THAT WAY DO INFLUENCE
 AT LEAST LEVEL OF TENSION TO WHICH 'INNER TERRORISM' RESPONDS IN
THESE
SYSTEMS THAT USE IT; BUT NOTE THAT MEDIA AT LARGE NOT ONLY OPEN
INTERNET LIKE HERE PICKS A LOT OF FAKE ALARMS FROMW ANNA BE
TERRORISTS.

 ( I AM ONLY PART EXPERT HERE -0 WHAT I UNDERSTAND IS : NOT TO FEED TO
ANTYTING LIKE HIS CONCERNS; YET I AM IN TEH DILEMMA : IN ORDER TO
REACH THE COMMON UNDERSTANDING
 THAT WE NEED TO IGNORE THIS CRYING WOLF WE STILL NEED TO SAY: "THIS
IS THE WOLF"

(...)

True, some analysts are now raising the question whether the 'Arab
Spring' is turning into an 'Islamist Autumn'. Different countries
have had their 'Arab Spring'.

AS ABOVE

(...)

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

AHA!

Data: 2011-09-24 22:06:53
Autor: pluton
This is the wolf!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

> [...]

THESE
SYSTEMS THAT USE IT; BUT NOTE THAT MEDIA AT LARGE NOT ONLY OPEN
INTERNET LIKE HERE PICKS A LOT OF FAKE ALARMS FROMW ANNA BE
TERRORISTS.

  ( I AM ONLY PART EXPERT HERE -0 WHAT I UNDERSTAND IS : NOT TO FEED TO
ANTYTING LIKE HIS CONCERNS; YET I AM IN TEH DILEMMA : IN ORDER TO
REACH THE COMMON UNDERSTANDING
  THAT WE NEED TO IGNORE THIS CRYING WOLF WE STILL NEED TO SAY: "THIS
IS THE WOLF"

(...)

True, some analysts are now raising the question whether the 'Arab
Spring' is turning into an 'Islamist Autumn'. Different countries
have had their 'Arab Spring'.

AS ABOVE

(...)

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

Pości w intencji zwycięstwa PiS-u.

--
stevep
Używam klienta poczty Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/