To nie jest "man against the machine"; tylko "metas przeciw metas"

Data: 2009-08-28 12:28:57
Autor: Me
To nie jest "man against the machine"; tylko "metas przeciw metas"

                           GINGRICH ( IF OT DOUBLE, WHAT THIS DAYS IS
NOTORIOUS  )
                           CHANGES   PROFESSION TO HUMORIST

nyt view ( COULD BE NOT POLITICALLY LINKED?)

   little question: Was that American choice that President had?

Sensitive to the problems other administrations have had regarding
politicizing
the Justice Department, Mr. Obama left the decision to Mr. Holder,
aides said.

THAT IS NICE, MR PRESIDENT

gingrich view:

'"NEVER MIND, THERE IS ANEW SHERIFF IN TOWN"

and what be wrong with that, if DC does not have any law enforcement
against the mogul CIA,
innocent wanna project to word, while reports of power a buses are
monted; thsi si not only about detainees

in my perception, what is wrong with so called CIA is ( amongst the
things that I do not know)  that:

1. call self law enforcement while continually breaks the law, while
not on approved assignment

2. no chance to clarify these as Penetta refused to hold Bushland
accountable but dared to reveal
to me that all these bad things are from "Bushland CIA". AG presumably
will not share the problem
 of  Penetta. I SEVERAL TIMES PROCESSED THE MATER AND SEVERAL TIMES HE
DISCLAIMED THAT BUSH CIA IS CIA BUT ALLOWS THEM TO USE THE NAME AND
THE REST OF CRIME?

3. Bushland has convinced me, even from the most sophisticated
activists of their land that they had no clue that exemption from the
law abiding is per assignment /per mission, as properly legally pre-
approved
and than has to be debriefed.

(Penetta has no clue what debriefing is; even the daily or seasonal
briefing with the President went bad for him)

Bushland believes that they exempted from the law all together and
moreover there is no clarifying information.
Moreover 2 days ago Bushland started recruiting CIA police within DC,
while if DC is the part of the USA, they have no business to do it as
they do not have law enforcing authority within the country- they do
not arrest - they have to ask local authority assuming they have a
cause or... more often .. they work the person to the mad and make
"civil arrest". HYDEN TRICK TO ARREST WITHOUT A CAUSE AS AN UNDERCOVER
IS JUST RIDICULED BY ME  ( BUT THERE MIGHT BE VICTIMS ALREADY - THESE
MONSTERS DO NT NEED THE CAUSE - THEY MAKE IT UP and no due process
available; these problems do not occur with normal security
agencies!). Hyden has no business - he is involved in the
irreconcilable conflict and has ti cease to harass me ( BUT OTHER
VICTIMS WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE WHO APPROACHES THEM - Hyden disguise as a
girl is pretty well hidden - next time have the boss tell not to do
stupid things)

   ( METAS AGAINST METAS - THAT THE THOUGHT THOUGH)

4. There is a sense that in DC there is at least as many people
followed as followers or even more. THAT  SOCIAL ABERRATION IS TO
CEASE AND CEASE NOW

5. CIA takes all organizations and business under own control
completely indiscriminately as long as it can draw money illegally,
while having nothing to do with the mission of CIA ( now - the mission
- other story)
THEY DARE TO TAKE UP TO 200 WOMEN ORGANIZATION IN DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
ALONE WHILE VIOLATING WOMEN CAUSES AT THE SAME TIME, AND WHILE
STEALING UTERUSES FROM
WOMEN ( AMONGST OTHER TORTURES ON WOMEN, HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH
MISSION OF CIA)

To nie jest "man against the machine"; tylko "metas przeciw metas"