Toffler po fakcie - jak idzie nam bez etyki w technologii i co sie dalo wciagnac.

Data: 2011-11-22 12:41:44
Autor: AC
Toffler po fakcie - jak idzie nam bez etyki w technologii i co sie dalo wciagnac.

  ( w Ameryce zwykle nie ma slowa na ten temat; nikt sie nie martwiu
zadna
okupacja tak naprawde wciaz)

         Toffer view of the world years latter.

  Toffler po fakcie - jak idzie nam bez etyki w technologii i co sie
dalo wciagnac.

ascribed to Toffler: Bugs "Patrick" (Los Angeles, Ca"We don't let just
anyone perform brain surgery or for that matter, sell stocks and
bonds. Even the lowest ranking civil servant is required to pass tests
proving competence. Yet we allow virtually anyone, almost without
regard for mental or moral qualifications to try his or her hand at
raising young human beings, so long as these humans are biological off-
spring. Despite the increasing complexity of the task, parenthood
remains the *greatest single preserve of the amateur*."

Toffler suggests that society should "professionalize" child rearing
and parents should be educated by mandate of society. That along with
every other level of society for a literate, more successful society.
Guidelines for instituting "appropriate technology" vs. irresponsible,
runaway technology are covered. "Utopian" models for society should
always be considered as guidelines for future adjustments and upgrades
to consider- and think-tanks for that very purpose should be
established. This along with "sanctuaries for social imagination"-
sounds like ancient Greece, eh?

Ten years after this book was published, Marilyn Ferguson came out
with her block-buster book, "The Aquarian Conspiracy". She somewhat
took-up where Toffler left off and created a blueprint of where we are
and where we should be heading to stave-off the trauma of future
shock. She expertly delineates the "Paradigm Shift" or changes needed
in our collective thinking and proffers an abundance of guidelines and
resources for that objective.

The following year (1981), Duane Elgin comes out with his "Voluntary
Simplicity", more guidelines for transitioning to a more harmonious
existence. Elgin follows this with another similar book to "Future
Shock" and "The Aquarian Conspiracy" with "Awakening Earth" (1993),
then followed by "Promise Ahead"- a continuation of the paradigm shift
of collective consciousness needed for survival into the future.

To all of these fine books, one should add Theodore Roszak's "The
Voice of the Earth" and we then have a small, but potent collection of
some of the most instructive and helpful books ever published for the
immediate betterment of our existence on Earth. Excellent "How-to"
manuals on global change in human perception of reality.

WHY DO WE PERSIST IN PUMPING MORE INTO TECHNOLOGY WHILE THE CRASH
OCCURS FROM THE NON PHYSICAL LEVEL? ; NO TECHNOLOGY SOLVES THE ISSUE
OF GROWTH OF THE HUMAN; IF SO THESE ARE POLARIZING ( THE SMALL NANO
HOLE AND LOCK EXPERIMENT APPLIES HERE - IT REVEALED TO US THAT THE
HOLE MADE BY POLARIZATION WILL LOCK SOCIALLY; WHY KEEP DREALING IT?

This one still in 60 ties: Opinion in Amazon. com "The Making of a
Counter Culture: Reflections on the Technocratic Society and Its
Youthful Opposition, With a new introduction. (Paperback)
This book is by far the most seminal book one can read in attempting
to get an accurate and unvarnished understanding of the sixties
counterculture; the social and historical reasons for its rise, its
intellectual underpinnings, and the way in which its actions were
informed and indeed propelled by its unique constellation of
integrating values into a cultural ethos. "

by Gershum, 20 years later:The "conspiracy" is a shift to a more
holistic worldview, where "us and them" is replaced by groups of
humanity working and "breathing" together.

Now granted, much of the book is outdated (it was published over 20
years ago) but there are many areas where Ferguson was right on
target. Workplaces have shifted away from the hierarchical "boss" mode
to group teamwork. Holistic views of health care are now accepted by
the general public and some branches of the medical profession. (Very
lucky for me, since my chiropractor has literally kept me out of a
wheelchair). "Whole brain learning" -- using both the left and right
halves of the brain -- has greatly enriched the curriculum.
Intercultural understanding has increased, so that "white Christian
Europe" is no longer seen as the only way for a human being to be
"civilized." And most religions -- with perhaps the exception of the
fundamentalists noted above -- have recognized that people need inner
spirituality as well as outward ritual forms."

Toffler po fakcie - jak idzie nam bez etyki w technologii i co sie dalo wciagnac.