Tylko jedno wiecej klamsterwko - urodzony "luker"

Data: 2009-07-05 11:26:24
Autor: Me
Tylko jedno wiecej klamsterwko - urodzony "luker"

President Obama fought cats anfd dogs for expanding at least the
instalations outside of the coutry
and buiding power empire for USA bases on nuke. H e even mentioned we
will get some ( not 40 reactors like MvcKain, but some).

He foungth that way even after lauchning the light based nucler vaste
cleaning on thebig scale, all was recoreded in the releasess in press
and on the newsgroups. He was criticised by me over the nuke
[poliytics -this can be traced.

Someone under the Presdient Obama adminsitration louched air
ibterference after the Philadxelphia "luke"
producesed nicests efectes yet there were for 'luke" ( the dirtjhy
niuke was fired from the Delaware trever and that was seen onthe i
nternet newsa and philadephia news - very scary red nucker fire
attack):,
sunbsequently camada let go number of non nedded smoky equpment atht
that kule affected us here positively. That was diffused  too. I was
send to the side that i could observe the Canada intervention in
rearly hours.

   ( hackers do not let me coreect text)

(There was of course Greenland incredible affects and thge latest
cleaning of Meulborne - for interested)

President did not have slightest know -how about thes einitiatives.

One thing is to join Revolution onthe issue of the nuclear clean up
inthe world
and the other is to make up the lie.

"In the depths of the cold war, in 1983, a senior at Columbia
University wrote in a campus newsmagazine, Sundial, about the vision
of “a nuclear free world.” He railed against discussions of “first-
versus second-strike capabilities” that “suit the military-industrial
interests” with their “billion-dollar erector sets,” and agitated for
the elimination of global arsenals holding tens of thousands of deadly
warheads.

In Russian Trip, Obama to Take On Power Equation (July 5, 2009)
Readers' Comments
Share your thoughts.
and he was clearly trying to sort out his thoughts. In the conclusion,
he denounced “the twisted logic of which we are a part today” and
praised student efforts to realize “the possibility of a decent
world.” But his article, “Breaking the War Mentality,” which only
recently has been rediscovered, said little about how to achieve the
utopian dream.

Twenty-six years later, the author, in his new job as president of the
United States, has begun pushing for new global rules, treaties and
alliances that he insists can establish a nuclear-free world.

“I’m not naďve,” President Obama told a cheering throng in Prague this
spring. “This goal will not be reached quickly — perhaps not in my
lifetime. It will take patience and persistence.”

Yet no previous American president has set out a step-by-step agenda
for the eventual elimination of nuclear arms. Mr. Obama is starting
relatively small, using a visit to Russia that starts Monday to
advance an intense negotiation, with a treaty deadline of the year’s
end, to reduce the arsenals of the nuclear superpowers to roughly
1,500 warheads each, from about 2,200. In an interview on Saturday,
Mr. Obama, conscious of his critics, stressed that “I’ve made clear
that we will retain our deterrent capacity as long as there is a
country with nuclear weapons.”

But reducing arsenals, he insisted, would be the first step toward
giving the United States and a growing body of allies the power to
remake the nuclear world. Among the goals: halting weapons programs in
North Korea and Iran, discouraging states from abandoning the Nuclear
Nonproliferation Treaty and ending global production of fuel for
nuclear arms, a step sure to upset Pakistan, India and Israel.

Even before those battles are joined, opposition is rising. “This is
dangerous, wishful thinking,” Senator Jon Kyl, Republican of Arizona,
and Richard Perle, an architect of the Reagan-era nuclear buildup that
appalled Mr. Obama as an undergraduate, wrote last week in The Wall
Street Journal. They contend that Mr. Obama is, indeed, a naďf for
assuming that “the nuclear ambitions of Kim Jong-il or Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad would be curtailed or abandoned in response to reductions
in the American and Russian deterrent forces.”

In the interview, the president described his agenda as the best way
to move forward in a turbulent world.

“It’s naďve for us to think,” he said, “that we can grow our nuclear
stockpiles, the Russians continue to grow their nuclear stockpiles,
and our allies grow their nuclear stockpiles, and that in that
environment we’re going to be able to pressure countries like Iran and
North Korea not to pursue nuclear weapons themselves.”

Realist or dreamer, Mr. Obama has an interest in global
denuclearization that arises from what can best be described as a lost
chapter of his life. Though he has written two memoirs, he has
volunteered few details about his two years at Columbia.

“People assume he’s a novice,” said Michael L. Baron, who taught Mr.
Obama in a Columbia seminar on international politics and American
policy around the time he wrote the Sundial article. “He’s been
thinking about these issues for a long time. It’s not like one of his
advisers said, ‘Why don’t you throw this out?’ ”

Tylko jedno wiecej klamsterwko - urodzony "luker"