U NAS JEST WIECEJ (publiczna informacja)

Data: 2010-06-12 11:41:43
Autor: Me
U NAS JEST WIECEJ (publiczna informacja)

Professor J. Rockeffeler, I got the message this minute. See how
appropriate that is!

Firstly, I have filled against you in the Federal Court to answer my
letter and the isue of the House District in W. Virginia succession,
as that might have diffuse my return to Penn seat. Instead, you dared
to use your NASA attacking me on Massachussetts Ave and the Mall in
Washington DC and on Retinhouse Sq most of the night. That si
classified as political violence.

I can identify taht thsi si your NASA as you made many shows in
Washington DC and the identifying features  of your attacks are known.

The proper responce is to answer the summons and not to abuse the NASA
CAPACITY FOR THE POLITICAL VIOLENCE AGAINST SOMEONE YOU MIGHT SEE AS
OPPOSITION ( in reality, the mare demand for an answer was not
treatning Mr Rockeffeller seat - I did not want them to continue
crossreferral and dropping the chairmenship of the committee that was
to answer my request).

2. It is appropriate to plead guilty to contaminationg the process in
case of the inquiery to
press access to information, but not on the computer please - show up
in court without
NASA weaponery, if you still not arrested by appropruiateb security of
USA.

 ( HE PLEAD GUILTY ON MY COMPUTER NOW BY STOPPING THE TAPE I VIEWED
ON PISTOL CONFIRIRMATION, AND INTERCEPTING THERE THAT THE PERSON WAS
TWICE ARRESTEED AT KENENDY AIRPORT AND THAT IS "ALSO CONTAMINATION".

I did not notice the Professor Rockefeller was ever that naive, but it
went through channel - When he stated that THEY "ALSO" CONTAMINATE
( with that arrest,given there is more)
HE EFFECTIVELY ADMITTED GUILT.  IN USA ANY COURT TAKES SUCH STATEMETS
AS GUILTY PLEA. YOU COULD HAVE WAITED A LITTLE OR ASSERT YOUR OWN
PROCESS.)

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO BRAINS IN WASHINGTON DC?

U NAS JEST WIECEJ (publiczna informacja)