U NAS ZNOWU GORACO I NIE MA SLONCA NAD DC

Data: 2009-03-01 13:43:24
Autor: Me
U NAS ZNOWU GORACO I NIE MA SLONCA NAD DC
New True American Revolution news - continueNew True American
Revolution news -
continue

From: Me <mailto:agnescherry@DOMAIN.HIDDEN>

I WRITE FROM asgnescherry @gmail.com THEY MIGHT HAVE STOLEN YOUR
CORRESPONDENCE TO ME.

CIA  or Bushland hiden my page and usews the idea; corupting concepts:
what else is new?

I HAVE NOT AUTHORISE TO USE MY NAME ON THEIR DOMAIN.
PERHAPS GOOGLE CAN THOPROW THEM OUT FOR VIOLATION OF RULES.

  Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:04:49 -0800 (PST)

      (text erors byy thief)

REMEMBER THE REVOLUTION IS BASED
IN BARACK SPECH ON AMERICAN VERTUE

IT IS PURELY SPITITUAL REVOLUTION

Rumors first:

1. Mac agreed to chant the Lincoln Prayer: “Lincoln, don’t leave us;
give us the almighty, the audacity and the wit to keep rolling till we
fell in" American logistic moron;

(while not holding the Bio-Centers under any attacks)

NOT TRUE TODAY - THE BIO CLOSEST TO THE SENATE WAS ATTACKED NUMEROUS
TIMES.
I WAS ELSWHERE FOR TWO DAYS; THE RUMOR IS THAT THE CHERRIES OF ALL
REBOUNDED FIRST AND HAVE TAKEN THE AREA NEVERTHELESS WITH TEH
BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL FRAGRANCE, GIVING RISE TO JOKE THAT "usa HAS
ENOUGHT MATERIAL FORR THE BOMB)

the circulating fragrances are in fact based in violatile particles;
but they are not a bomb material
that is a joke, that some nmight still twist. It is funny thought.

2. Only one police cruiser wanna be 67 did not ever enter federal city
( that is all Washington by current wish of Congress) but made the
careful corners of the true federal territory of USA - that is news.

3. The contenders to what is Federal City did not form Hyde Park -
they watched the seagulls do this over the Bio Centers after attacks
from the air and land ( several claimed responsibility - all rumors),
keeping it still in London

4. The CIA has to behave in Poland if it has any money; otherwise
removed from the train stations.

5. I am shy to state that Barack Obama wanted to enter the Revolution
movement; we do not know where we stand before, and after his speech.

6. Senate asked R. Gates what the trees were doing; he said - eating
the senate; they flipped last night together.

7. There were more spies rolling down the streets in laughter, but not
the moron that want to get the best fit. ( The Revolution Movement was
lied about many issues, like that best fit for then moron in the
Massachusetts homeless shelters build for thousands of women) ; we try
not enforce the lies so rest are not repeated.

8. Massachusetts women are invited to Philadelphia, including all the
minority professors - we have capacity in the university centers to
contain and get best cooperation; caution is observed with Specter and
the prostitution receding easily from Philadelphia. There is a
thereat direct from Specter against my son.

9. Only president asked the Senate to end my hostage by "letting" me
not just exercise constitutional freedoms but go to sleep in my bed
after 3 years out of bed for no reason ( HOSTAGE CONTINUES - Senate
went to retreat again without me, IRRATIONALLY; many Senate members
are my family; completely irresponsible).

10. CIA old core of scientists wanted to wok with the RIGHT side: they
are quickly overloaded on my line or they might have been again
ambiguous ( such ambiguity is usually part of the torture set up but I
do not suspect these positive scientist that they want to do it but do
it. IT IS PERHAPS THAT THEY NEED SUPPORT THEMSLEVES;; IT COULD BE TAHT
THEY NEED SUPPORT IN ERRADICATING SADISM ON BOTH SIDED - GIVER AND
RECEIVER; THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT PROBLEM ASIBCE THEY ARE NOT TO BE
“JOHN WAYNE”
OF THE SOCIAL POLICY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL STANCE OF THE USA

Reality is that they need help - please exercise caution, they
deceived me only 4 times while M., Hyden - at least 11 times; they
destroyed the fabric of the human interaction these not only
everything else other than that. Yet they need help in : how they
going to join the revolution and not deceive.

Contention here say : NOT TO PUT UP WITH IT AT ALL.. I WANT TO
INTEGRATE SCIENTISTS INTO REVOLUTION AND THE FIUTUYRE OF THE COUNTRY,

Two new political parties under consideration:

1. UNITED SCIENTIST

2. INDIAN

WE SURE NEED IT - SEE THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM OF USA

BUT CIA SCIENTISTS HAVE GET QUARANTEENE AND ENOUGH BRAINWASHING NOT
TO DECEIVE, WHAT AOF COIURSE CONTRADICTS SCIENCE THAT IS OBJCETIVE
ACTIVITY. ( I am suddenly getting ambiguous –
was are taken - ARE THERE CIA SCIENTISTS AT ALL? They are retaliated
against –
I am signed I am sorry but where is your wit to turn of the machinery
as a hole plus I do not believe bosses , that is only CIA boss are
completely demoralized; and…..rest is bad; JOINT US !) We are gassed
since 1992; and every single day and night including the last night –
since 5/2009.
Only you are not have courage?

Open forum be good to just talk if not bulldozers lots of them; tree
did stop overgrowing but just a little bit.

MORE WILL BE CAMING UP.

U NAS ZNOWU GORACO I NIE MA SLONCA NAD DC