U nas sa pewne powazne problemy

Data: 2009-07-14 15:06:51
Autor: Me
U nas sa pewne powazne problemy
"Most activities do not exist for the sake of equality. They exist to
serve their own purposes-- and those purposes are undermined,
sometimes fatally, when equality becomes the goal. "

ARE THESE ACTIVITIES HAVE A NON HUMAN DECISION CENTER?
did you consult Hitler; how equally for this part?

  ( already can not edit text)
This fellow might be a professor but such unchecked garbage comes out
of their mouth
continuesly;

I felt like the last Cato session that they did not domitate was a
first more
real discussion; almost all the rest there seem to be too manipulative
to me;

I am critical and right about it.

WE ARE WASTING SO MUCH TIME AND OPPORTUNITY DUE TO SUCH
MANIPULATIONS. HOW THEY GET THROUGHT WITHOUT CHECKING
THE WORDING IS A PUZZLE AND .... THAT ACTION!

WHY THE OTHER FELLOWS DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM WITH BUSHLAND?

this kind of wasted human potential always comes fro m Bushland that
wants to extort
priveleges and as I am told threatens with nuke from Texas as if USA
Army
( thatwa repetedly released to me; the exact extend of the problem is
not known to me;
but I am a victim of wasted time due to Bushland continued
manipulations while limited
capacities; they seem to force privileges wiuthout merits that match
what they want money for; the sam ewith the remopte control via
satellites; this is a huge problem; i am in the unic position to
releal the -problem as I am under the continued satellite hunt by all
agencies ( due to their mishaps that they about to clear
and not anything that i am doing wrong), and I know all types of
contacts oin satelites one way lines.
Only Bushland is uinworcable - no conclusion in communication,. no
understanding what they want oter than money even thought i am only a
hiostage in the dispite; no contributions to any dispute but
obstructin caused by lack of elemental education while snatching
fragments; very dangerous thatway as far as science use.

note that some scientists and therapiusts ( the truly educated ones)
in Bushland be double
binded and in many ways victims of Bushland

PRIVATE MILITARY BASE TAHT IS NON - AMERICAN IS A SHOCK

I am sure that the in formation is correct as a coindiing matching
comes in every day,

such as

1.  Bush wanted me as a human shield for army base in Texas ( perhaps
for the forseen
or the up coming confrontation); that happened after he was out of the
office

2. Gates, his pall from the universities, still desperately insist
that all I cam do is to be nameless in the rehabilitation facility of
his making but in Texas only
     ( hallo there I am well, are you? I am a long way to needing the
closing the space on me to rehabilitate;
     tHIS IS A MUTUAL LIE BETWEEN THEM ; THIS APPERS VERY SERIOUS

3. CONFIRMED INTERNAL CONCERNS

U nas sa pewne powazne problemy