USA KONTYNUUJE KLAMSTWA

Data: 2009-02-23 08:51:33
Autor: Me
USA KONTYNUUJE KLAMSTWA
Torture is threat of death while injuring organ by organ and than
denying to victim and others
 that anyrthing like that took place. USA HAS LIED TO THE WHOLE
WOPRLD.
I HAVE LOTS OF WITNESSES AND CAN SAY IT HERE. I ASKED CIA TO CLEAN IT
3 TIMES AND GAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT.

USA ARMY GATES AGREED TO FAST CLEN IT SINCE 7/2009 TO NO AVAIL - HE
DID NOT MEAN ANYTHING LIKE THAT HE SURE STILL TORTURES PEOPLE AS
SCIENCE MORON BEACUSE CAN NOT GET SCIENCE THAT IS NEEDE DTO WIN THE
SKY NOW. HE WILL NOT - AGE, FLEXIBILITY AND LACK OF MORAL STANCE AND
PERHAPS BASE INTELLIGENCE - HE DOES NOT HAVE ALL.

See him joker frrom PA( SMELLS Bushland or Obama camp) lying like
that:

" (Ah, torture. The national sin we'll be paying off for decades. To
my European bretheren: 1-ignore the Texans... we do. 2-The new
administration is younger than my last haircut. Do not prejudge, let's
see it play out."

Data: 2009-02-23 13:08:48
Autor: Me
USA KONTYNUUJE KLAMSTWA
On Feb 23, 11:51 am, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

Torture is threat of death while injuring organ by organ and than
denying to victim and others
 that anyrthing like that took place. USA HAS LIED TO THE WHOLE
WORLD.
I HAVE LOTS OF WITNESSES AND CAN SAY IT HERE. I ASKED CIA TO CLEAN IT
3 TIMES AND GAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT.

USA ARMY GATES AGREED TO FAST CLEN IT SINCE 7/2009 TO NO AVAIL - HE
DID NOT MEAN ANYTHING LIKE THAT HE SURE STILL TORTURES PEOPLE AS
SCIENCE MORON BEACUSE CAN NOT GET SCIENCE THAT IS NEEDE DTO WIN THE
SKY NOW. HE WILL NOT - AGE, FLEXIBILITY AND LACK OF MORAL STANCE AND
PERHAPS BASE INTELLIGENCE - HE DOES NOT HAVE ALL.

See him joker frrom PA( SMELLS Bushland or Obama camp) lying like
that:

" (Ah, torture. The national sin we'll be paying off for decades. To
my European bretheren: 1-ignore the Texans... we do. 2-The new
administration is younger than my last haircut. Do not prejudge, let's
see it play out."

Obama has ultimate control over the satellite trace on me since I am
security objct by their respective sadism criterion -
I was not served or even told on satellite any question that they seek
answer too - they do it to kill or at least make me and sons sick;

THAT IS SINCE 1992 ( Obama not in the chain than; except one visit i
notices on the CIA location) AND EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT SINCE MAY
2003 - THEY DO NOT MEAN TO STOP THAT IS OBVIEUS;

I WENT TO SENATE MYSLEF; I ASKED ACCESS TO INTERNATIONL COPURT - THAT
ONLY INCREASED ATTACKES YEASTERDAY AND TODAY.

   THE SENATE MEMBERS ANFD OBAMA DO NOT MEAN TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
FOR THIS BARBARITY BEACAUS ETHEY DO IT THEMSELVES.

      WHAT IS STILL THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICAN TORTURE

ALL LAWS SAY SINCE THE TOPIC UP THAT THIS IS ILLEGAL, AND OBAMA
ATTACKS ME TODAY
RELENTLESLY VIA SATELLITE TRACE, AFFECTING MOSTHLY  BRAIN AND THE
WOUNDS OF THE FORMER FISTS OF GENAERTAL GATES ( RIBS AND SPLEEN). See
below - is all illegal and
spelled out - all know; Obama agreed TO NOT TORTURING and denied THAT
HE TORTURES
BY THE SAME STATEMENT;

"Pathetics" "will not kill me, they sign today running after me" ( DO
THEY ONLY MEAN SLOW TORTURE; LAST IN BIO- CENTER BARBARA BOXER DID THE
SAME, ON THE VERY DAY THAT MAPLE TREE BLEED LIGHT SUGER CLIMBING
UP ....AND  - I WAS NEARLY UNCONSCIEUS NEXT DAY WHEN PENETTA WAS VOTED
IN; these are sadists that lie , lie , lie.

 (only victims are nearly collapsing themselves today, is that so
liers?)

   WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

VIA Google:

American TortureAmerican Torture examines the origins of this
interrogation regime and traces how it was refined, spread, and kept
legal. Along the way, American Torture ...
www.americantorture.com/ - 165k - Cached - Similar pages

 Hitchens Says Americans LOVE Torture!Americans hate anything with the
word “torture” in it. The word is un-American. But so many Americans
do on behaviors that ARE torture. ...
firedoglake.com/2009/01/19/hitchens-says-americans-love-torture/ -
159k - Cached - Similar pages

On Torture - Behind the NumbersJan 21, 2009 ... A majority of
Americans in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll oppose the use of
torture in terrorism investigations, backing Barack Obama's ...
voices.washingtonpost.com/behind-the-numbers/2009/01/on_torture.html -
Similar pages

So I guess emails re: terrorists torturing Americans will stop
now ...So I guess emails re: terrorists torturing Americans will stop
now? ... idiots stating how the enemy is torturing our troops and how
we need to get tough. ...
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2254443
- 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Tennessee Guerilla Women: Torturing Americans Ok 'in
Certain ...Progressive Politics, Feminism, Gay Rights, Lesbian Rights,
Liberal Politics, Equality, Tennessee Politics, Same-sex marriage,
Anti-Bush, Anti-racism.
guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2005/12/torturing-americans-ok-in-
certain.html - 63k - Cached - Similar pages
PodNova | Episode: 04/09/07: Americans Torturing Americans!Episode:
04/09/07: Americans Torturing Americans! This Episode is marked as
Explicit. You need to upgrade your Flash Player This website requires
the 'flash ...
www.podnova.com/channel/13450/episode/67/ - 26k - Cached - Similar
pages

Channel 9 Commentators (KILL THESE UNDERCOVER FBI PSYCHOPATHS
FOR ...this link to TORTURE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS.
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html. List
of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and ...
groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.pakistan.religion/browse_thread/
thread/5da0b50131c50028 - 43k - Cached -

 Similar pages
Torture, American style - The Boston GlobeDec 16, 2007 ... NEARLY
EVERY MONTH, it seems, news reports carry disturbing revelations about
torture by American soldiers, intelligence officers, ...
www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2007/12/16/torture_american_style/
- Similar pages

ABCNEWS.com : Poll: Torture Methods OpposedMay 27, 2004— Americans by
nearly 2-to-1 oppose torturing terrorism suspects — but half believe
the U.S. government, as a matter of policy, ...
abcnews.go.com/sections/us/polls/torture_poll_040527.html - Similar
pages

Book results for torturing americans

USA KONTYNUUJE KLAMSTWA