USA rządzi prezydent antysemita Trump :-) [Holocaust bez ĹťydĂłw]

Data: 2017-01-27 23:35:06
Autor: A. Filip
USA rządzi prezydent antysemita Trump :-) [Holocaust bez ĹťydĂłw]
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/27/trump-fails-mention-jews-holocaust-remembrance-statement/97150252/
In a departure from predecessors on both sides of the political aisle,
President Trump's statement Friday marking International Holocaust
Remembrance Day did not mention the deaths of six million Jews -- a
lapse the head of the Anti-Defamation League called "puzzling and
troubling."

In the three-paragraph statement Friday, Trump said: "It is with a
heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims,
survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom
the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror."
"Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the
brightest.? As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to
those who risked their lives to save the innocent," he continued,
again referring only to "the innocent."
"In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power
throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of
evil never again defeat the powers of good," he concluded. "Together,
we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world."
[...]
The White House statement with Trump's remarks "misses that it was six
million Jews who perished, not just 'innocent people,'" tweeted
Jonathan Greenblatt, national director of the ADL shortly after the
comments were released. [...]

<ironia> Żydzi to ludzie (a nadludzie) czy byli winni? </ironia>

--
A. Filip : Jedna Europa, jedna Merkel, jedna "nieświetlana" przyszłość.
Ja i mój brat jesteśmy przeciw kuzynowi, ale my trzej stoimy razem

USA rządzi prezydent antysemita Trump :-) [Holocaust bez ĹťydĂłw]