UWAZAJCIE NA PU I HARVARD U

Data: 2009-04-04 12:39:41
Autor: Me
UWAZAJCIE NA PU I HARVARD U
 z HARVARD UNI  - PUBLICZNE WYKLADY

DLACZEGO ECO SYSTEMS I NETWORKS?  BO ONE NAJLEPIEJ EXEMNPLIFIKUJA
ASPEKTY MOJE THEORII, KTOREJ ONI NIE SA W STANIE PRZEJAC.

04.07.09
[ecosistema urbano],
"open source cities"

More events >>

I am told the definition of alternative is wrong there but I do not
see it  dues to blocking

They do not let me open "network" lecture, that they are rerunning
from Princeton Uni
giving it to public so maybe public tells them what it is.

Networks are a basis of any system. My theory can not leave without
network. They spy on me 2 years and they did not get the replication
of network an that is how they assumes that I now will teach at the
"Process Uni " in Tex\as.

It is even hard to figure why they can not get the concept of network.

network for process is a little involving but not impossible to figure
even watching over via satellites.

To me this is incredibly pathetic but dangerous. Once they figure what
open audiences
can understand they will forbid  teaching about networks. This sis no
joke - this is exactly what Bush did with "process"  set the machine
to attack electronically inf anyone uses process and forbidden it by
executive memo of his and that open "Process Un iversity" fast when he
was out of DC.

This shows the modus operendi  that can hovack all USA science if we
do not respond.

DO RESPOND! WHAT THE PROBLEM  WITH ADDRESSING THEIR INCOMPETENCE. USE
COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGIST TO DIAGNOSE ON WHICH DEVELOPMENTAL LEVEL IS THE
CONCEPTUALIZATION - IT USUALLY IS KINDERGARTEN OR  EARLY PRIMARILY
SCHOOL

dO THIS INSTEAD OF AVOIDING PROBLEM THAT WILL BE UNSOLVABLE WHEN THEY
BE IN THE STRUCTURE WITH SOME SENIORITY.

DO NOT CLOSE EYES. PLEASE SELF -PROTECT.

( they keep claiming that I  mam returded and that is how they collect
my assets and there is no way so far to stop it; Hillary will keel me
- they all believe; Hillary just tries with poison build to the cherry
fragrance and attacks at night during my sleep)

UWAZAJCIE NA PU I HARVARD U