Unia Europejska walczy w Afganistanie (z prohibicją)! ;-)

Data: 2017-11-20 20:50:25
Autor: A. Filip
Unia Europejska walczy w Afganistanie (z prohibicją)! ;-)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42053603
Alcohol bootlegging alleged at EU mission in Kabul
The EU is assessing whether alcohol intended for its mission in the
Afghan capital, Kabul, was instead sold on the black market.
The alcohol was allegedly smuggled out of the compound and sold
illegally, the Guardian reported. [...]
Consumption of alcohol by Afghans is prohibited in the Islamic
republic [...]

Unia Europejska pod przewodem prezydenta Tuska potrafi nieść światu
Europejskie wartości z "niewielkim" zyskiem! ;-)

--
A. Filip | To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask