Upad³o biuro podró¿y Orbis!-czyli kolejna ofiara zazieleniania zielonej wyspy polskiej PO

Data: 2010-09-29 01:29:37
Autor: muto2100
Upad³o biuro podró¿y Orbis!-czyli kolejna ofiara zazieleniania zielonej wyspy polskiej PO
Data: 2010-09-29 07:36:45
Autor: Me
Upad³o biuro podró¿y Orbis!-czyli kolejna ofiara zazieleniania zielonej wyspy polskiej PO
On Sep 29, 4:29 am, muto2100 <maniek...@gazeta.pl> wrote:
http://www.sfora.pl/Upadlo-biuro-podrozy-Orbis-a24694

Really; Sell the franchises. nevertheless; That court musat be
'kangooro'
Put hiht insurence if banks collapse ( that si the possibility they
play since 2004 DEmocratic Convention in NY ( they bvackewd up - and
we know how; they did not lose all taht investment to 'restructure the
all economy, there is; probability 1% sets them off too).

and to a new State of P{oland  ( teh reparations for all teh cheats
( in USA) from Up state NY
Noth alomng the St Lawrence River, Sweeping at least 5 large
Universities and our new.

Travel is on there; and you must have fast expoertise in the
stakeholdest
 that  knobody knows as you do. IF they did not proniuce bancrupocy
today;
I meen - did not initiate - that is it.

The transition only point is Philadelphia, PA with new Polish
Cponsulate ( but have
to check if there is no misrepresentation as Specter used teh fake,
just liek in Kroleviec).

The Fed lovers already threw at Phili all the federal dollars they can
control with and that is
a lot.Some further Bloom- berging like that was stopped; The violence
on TV
 is basicaly made up - you can sleep in all teh parks, in case ( they
do notg want Mexicans,
the educated one, taht do several similar things very well). Implied -
the federal dollars
thet flew into the St. Lawrence Valey, NY and Ohio, overnight ( see
how many stupid grands compete pover the space that si not even
populated yet, unless the students and developers
made noise) we use in 2 ways, but where it applies - fast invest in
industrila capital that they can not control; or do the collaterals
will on so caled Judge escrow account ( he can have it on his soon
exit). We never do anuy private jails and to many nursing homes, no
matter what
Tomey ( the senator, too) say too. All work anyway.

( Some senators there that were never elecetd have the biggest mouth;
but that does
not catch Tomey - he gets as naive as he can who holds these private
millitary
hospitals there and for what and misreads the patients rights even if
he means well,
OR IS ALLREADY BOUGHT). HUMANITARIAN ACTION  MIGHT DO THERE NOT
TOMEY.)

  ( these specifics needed for planning, at least November 11 will be
the turing
point but we need to travel earlier; I do not mind Americans getting
it right either; actualy - this release will be wrecked more by
Americans than buy Poles, but that is tye boost for you)

   ( here - they threten to kill me, but I live their noinsense since
1998; the one
that gets socially killed now is them , fascists)

Walk the trail from Phili up where we are, checking the industrial and
ecomonical ,
farming tricks included, on the way, as they did the same with rural
Pennsylavania already )

I mean they have too much money for controlling the wrong thing; while
the money
is only a 'facility' and can evern disseaper on you/ them; this one
ois over the
last week so we stop and do not stop there at the same time; while we
are not
- decided fast - to much risk for continuing the military kidnappings
there and
illegal brain experiments by fascists) we take with us treh right side
of their
idea, leaving Sosted tehre but not his Ania ( youth like that
 has to take turnes).

 ( they even tried that on the kidnapped Polsih goverment members,
although
I can not claim that i know all detailds I know who and how brought
them down
 from the sky by NASA and more or less what they injuries they hads to
overcome ;
but they did)

Get the rest right.

Upad³o biuro podró¿y Orbis!-czyli kolejna ofiara zazieleniania zielonej wyspy polskiej PO