Usprawiedliwiaja jedno za drugim barabarzynstwo

Data: 2009-07-08 09:52:21
Autor: Me
Usprawiedliwiaja jedno za drugim barabarzynstwo
My stolen  eggs to be returned now!!! all of you called to law now

Where is any check points taht humans are not made illegally and than
misused.

Even thought me and my sopns are not any secret to any securkty
organization and any President around, we are treated as designated
fror parts;m we alredy have bgody parts taken when my relative Hyden
lies in puvbliv that these are not tortures

halklo there - miss9nf organs are most definiitelly tortures  geniues
Penetta, especiialy for uyour info.

Also you predecessoer breaking ,my splin in half mnot only meant to
torture, he meat all the criteria there are i am also good witness on
that asI havve had than  just waken up from  torture anaestesia  when
the conscieusnes is very sharp ( same when the criminals assoulted
aftewr I wrote and perasonally reported to rthe Senate - I was very
allert - Condi is a witness to it and not immune now). I know that
Gates
broke my spleen ( I am good enough witmnes if the FBI sold the tape to
CIA  or the Senate by now; there are other witnesses).

 That in itself is the torture. you do not need a reason, a condition
to it. He has commited a crime4.

he did that when he expected to get away using Bushes, he also run CIA
for a while.

that is why this criminal is still sop bold - you all allow public
lies in out country in face of the people,
deepleting the fabric of out society.

he has commites the cdrime againt the women that as elected, and has
hoped to do what he
does now he have no business to support the crime and the criminal.

do you think we still have law?

Usprawiedliwiaja jedno za drugim barabarzynstwo