VICTORY !!!!

Data: 2010-08-20 16:18:44
Autor: Vidoq
VICTORY !!!!
VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!!
In this battle our enemies are soundly defeated !!!
(if it was´t I had not to be writing this.)
IN THIS BATTLE OUR ENEMIES ARE SOUNDLY DEFEATED !!!
WE WON THE SELFISH POSSESSED WORLD LEADER !!!

VICTORY !!!

Data: 2010-08-20 16:21:15
Autor: Vidoq
VICTORY !!!!
On Aug 21, 2:18 am, Vidoq <Qua...@svitonline.com> wrote:
VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!! VICTORY !!!
In this battle our enemies are soundly defeated !!!
(if it was´t I had not to be writing this.)
IN THIS BATTLE OUR ENEMIES ARE SOUNDLY DEFEATED !!!
WE WON THE SELFISH POSSESSED WORLD LEADER !!!

VICTORY !!!

JUST FORGOT-
WE ARE the TRANS EUROPA EXPRESS (the international union committed to
respond challenges out of improper managing of international
relationship).

TEE

VICTORY !!!!