VIDEO: Watch Whistleblower Edward Snowden deliver Channel 4's Alternative Christmas Message 2013

Data: 2013-12-25 16:51:25
Autor: Filut Nieboski
VIDEO: Watch Whistleblower Edward Snowden deliver Channel 4's Alternative Christmas Message 2013
VIDEO: Watch Whistleblower Edward Snowden deliver Channel 4's Alternative Christmas Message 2013

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/video-watch-whistleblower-edward-snowden-2958139#ixzz2oVRdYXax
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Whistleblower Edward Snowden has given this year's Alternative Christmas Message on Channel 4.

He follows figures such as Ali G, Sharon Osbourne and Baroness Lawrence in giving the festive address which is the station's answer to the Queen's message to the nation.

Snowden, who revealed the mass surveillance programmes organised by the US and other governments, discussed the importance of privacy.

The controversial figure argued that mass indiscriminate surveillance by governments of their people is wrong.

He said: “Great Britain’s George Orwell warned us of the danger of this kind of information.

"The types of collection in the book – microphones and video cameras, TVs that watch us are nothing compared to what we have available today.

"We have sensors in our pockets that track us everywhere we go. Think about what this means for the privacy of the average person."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/video-watch-whistleblower-edward-snowden-2958139#ixzz2oVRQt9HG
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Data: 2013-12-26 13:57:04
Autor: Wiesiaczek
VIDEO: Watch Whistleblower Edward Snowden deliver Channel 4's Alternative Christmas Message 2013
W dniu 25.12.2013 17:51, Filut Nieboski pisze:

To jest polska grupa Fiucie Niebieski!

--
Wiesiaczek (dziĹ› z DC)

"Ja pijÄ™ tylko przy dwĂłch okazjach:
Gdy są ogórki i gdy ich nie ma" ®

VIDEO: Watch Whistleblower Edward Snowden deliver Channel 4's Alternative Christmas Message 2013