Virtualny zlot nanoistow i konkurencja naturalnych eksperymentow.

Data: 2011-09-02 12:52:18
Autor: AC
Virtualny zlot nanoistow i konkurencja naturalnych eksperymentow.
On Sep 2, 12:32 pm, AC <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
   FIVU: 'NANOISTS'  VIRTUAL COVENTION ( otherwise known as summer
nano games)

      Stresss on nano phenomena in the nature

  We are mosthly using U tube tapes but other  forms of demonstrations
are allowed.

  Eligible are: simple energy transformations that are mildly invoked
but without fusion,
 the criteria in the nomination are: relevance to the nano energy
tranformation; novelty
 simplicity ( if 2 experimenst are similr the simpler be in) and
generalazibility.

  Peole who catch the observation of mnature phenomena well are
welcomes.

  Most advanced professionals unles sthey wolr really simply will not
make; but
  amators and or cross science students in progress,  with the
visions
  and understanding of the nano filed are all especially invited.

SAMPLE CASE ( NOMINATED): Hyperdimensional Physics Experiment
 - plasma ball

Sweet spots progeression and streemers safe demonstration;
INTERESTING IS STANDING WAVE GEOMETRY THAT IS
A SUB-CATEGORY AT THE FIVU TO SO CALLED
BY US 'MOBIC';  no voltage used; Vortexes of energy could manifest
in these pyramids, implying they are advanced technology but the
captured
(set) trasformations are just from human fingers. Very interesting
relevance
and generalizability explained on tape - here mention as sample
IN THIS EXPERIMENT SETS THE LIMIT OF ENERYGY TRANSFORMATIONS
THAT WE CAN GO FOR IN THIS COMPETION; THE REST BELONGS
TO SECURED LABS. SORRY PROFESSIONALS - WE HAVE TO CUT THE LINE
SOMEWHERE IN CONSIDERATIOON OF SEFETY FOR THE HOME
GROWN 'NANONISTS'

2. Glowing ice bulb

3.  TickleMe Plant - needs the work out; how and why; where it can be
used
     in corresponding applications

4. Homemade plasma ball (simpliest ever!)

5. Visualization of RF heating of ITER Plasma :
A visualization of radio frequency heating of the plasma
within the ITER reactor, as simulated by the AORSA code.

6. Bending the light - physics experiment

THE fivu SCINCE JURY VOTE AFTER 9/15/2011, THE DATE OF CLOSING
COMPETITION.
THANK GOD AND YOU FOR INCREDIBLE IMAGINATION; REMEBER THAT THESE ARE
NANO EXPERIMENTA DN NOT CHEKICAL REACTIOONS THAT CAN GET NOMINATED FOR
THE COMPETITION.

7. Tarano-mob live demonstration ( in the park) - Environmental
sculpture that defies gravity.

8. ( pending)  Walking stairs robot under question iif fills teh
criteria for this competion - Might be too professional on our
ctiterias but if it does not use fusion might make it. On the U tube
but I take advisement first if it fits here, before fun nomination

9. ( pending) I lost the name ( knocked from the posting not for
safety but over comeptitiveness) the experiment under cripto:  'anti-
bump' - making the evolving mobile plasma easiest way.
DO NOT HAVE A NAME FORNTHIS ONE - IS SOMEWHERE IN U
TUBE. CORRECT ME IF SAFETY WAS THE ISSUE.

  SAFETY IS NEVER A PROPBLEM WITH NANO GAMES AS WE KNOW THEM; WE DO
NOT FIX ANYTHING IN THEM; THE FIELD MANIPULATION GOES AS FAR AS
FOCUSING LIGHT.

NO FUSING EVEN EMERGES THAT WAY;

NATUAL REACTORS ALSO FALL INTO IT BUT I CHOSE NOT TO USE THEM FOR THE
POSSIBLITY OF PEOPLE OVER- REACTIONG. THERE ARE ALREADY LOTS OF
SIMPLEST FUSIONS IN THE INTERNET - THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR OUR
CRITERIA. IF NATUAL REACTORS JUMP INTO FUSING ANYTHING IS IGNORANT QUATION -I NEED TO STILL TEST IF THEY EVER DO WHILE I THINK THAT THEY DO NOT
BUT THEY CAN PULL NANO STRINGS IN THE AIR VERY FAST , VIRTUALLY
ACROSS THE GLOBE AND FOR THAT REASON THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED
EITEHER  WHILE THEY ARE NANO EVENTS AND NATURAL. I THINK I AM RIGHT
PULLING THE LINE THAT WAY. PROFESSIONALS CAN WORK ON THE ISSUE
REVEALLED HERE IN THE SAFETY OF THEIR SCIENTIFIC  INSTITUTIONS.
WE WILL NOTE THEM BUT OUTSIDE OF THIS COMPETITION.

9. Water making by lighthouse

10. Water making by vertical drip

11. water making by water slaght

12 ( attention - popular) 'SLEAZY BUMP' - WATER THAT DOERS NOT CHRGE
ANY MORE AND DOES  NOT DRY

13. NANO LOCK OVER THE HOLE ( also almost  2 years old - last summer
we skipped competition)

Virtualny zlot nanoistow i konkurencja naturalnych eksperymentow.