W koncu "wolny wybor" sposrod wszystkich kategorii wyborow by Specter

Data: 2009-05-05 11:13:46
Autor: Me
W koncu "wolny wybor" sposrod wszystkich kategorii wyborow by Specter
Others do too:

Specter | Philadelphia Independent Media CenterSpecter Staff Threatens
to Trash Letters in Support of Employee
 Free Choice. by Pennsylvania Worker News | 04.20.2009 ...

www.phillyimc.org/en/category/topic/specter - 25k - Cached - Similar
pages

EMPLOYEE FREE CHOISE IS JUST THE OPPOSITE OF IT. SPECTER WANTS TO TAKE
AWAY THE ADMINISTRATIVE COURT FROM THE EMPLOYEE -EMPLOYER INTERACTION
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM; FORCE THE FORCED ARBITRATIONS THAT WILL ONLY
IMPAVERISH EMPLOYEE AS THE MONEY WILL GO TOI SPECTER AND UNIONS BOSOS;
I AM VERY LEARY IF DEPARTING EMPLOYEES USING EFA WILL BE TARGETTED
SIMILARLY TO ME AND MY SONS FOR THE BRAIN POWER ( THAT FOR SPECTER IS
STILL  PURELY PHYSICAL BUT NO GO WITH STEALIMNG MY BRAIN); IF SEEMS
LIKE THAT SINCE AFTER THE AMBUSH AT MY WORK AT WHICH DISLOYALITY OF
UNION RESULTED IN ME GETTING THE MANDATORY (?????? note that under EFA
it is mandatory to get deducted for union and that the dispute of
covered or open balot is a diffuser of the issue only) THAN UNION FEE
BACK thus refuse any involvement after i presented the coiurt order
that my grievances have to be headv first.

LOOK WHAT SPECTER UNIOR REP THAT THAN "MANDATORILY: GOT MY CASE - HE
REFUSED THE GRIEVANCE; WATCH THAT OUTCOME AT THE EFA PROPOSITION:
SPECTER KIDNAPPING EMPLOYESS FOR ORGANS.

THAT UNION WAS THAN TRACING ME EVEN THOUGHT DISMISSED TO RUTGERS AND
EVEN HERE ON THE DAYS THAT I WAS ABOUT KIDNAPPED TO NASA. WATCH WAHAT
THEY  MEAN?
THEY MEAN -FASCISM AND NO COURT REDRESS; AND LIKE IN MY CASE I HAVE
THE COUR ORDER THAT THE STATUTORY ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING IS A MUST
( apprently staue is enough but they also wroiite these to orders when
union strikes the empoloyee).... and they do nothave to doit anyway AS
THEY CLAM THAT ANYTHING ELSE IS ADMINSITRATIVE HEARING, PUT ON THE
INTERNET EVEN THOUGHT THAT CIA BEGS FOR SECRECY OF THEIR ASSAULTS ON
ME ( i am comletely disiudentified by that); watch more - Eric that
than works with me knows the game...kniows that the gso calld hearinbg
that they put on line is not the Administrative hearinfg _ AG can
figure at least that..and do sthat change anything: NO  SPECTER KEES
GOING ON INSTITUTING MANDATORY ARBITRATION IN LIEU OF THE
ADMINSITRATIVE HEARING - THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL MOVE, AND DO PEOPLE SORT
THIS OF THAT :"FREe CHOISE" HAS EVERYTIUNG IN IT BUT ANYTHGNG OF THE
CHOISE FOIR EMPLOYEE? NOT YET AND NOT
LATER - BE KIDNAPPED BY THAN.

 ( SPECTER PROBABLY STRIVES TO WHITE WASH THAT I WAS KIDMNAPPED BY HIM
AND THE CIA FROM THE SENATE  WITHOUTA HEARING AND THAT BE HOW HE
CONSTRUCTS "FREE' PEOPEL IN  USA.

WATCH THEM LEFTIST FASCISCISTS

Arlen Specter Profile - Philadelphia Magazine - phillymag.comAfter
four decades in public life, Arlen Specter
\is still as brash, complicated and unpredictable as ever. Here, an
oral history of the career of one of the ...
www.phillymag.com/articles/the_full_specter/page2 - 53k - Cached -
Similar pages

'Keep Specter Honest' Group Forming on Facebook | Young Philly ...Apr
28, 2009 ... Joining this group
 does not make you anti-Specter or pro-Specter. Just means you think
we need to keep an eye on him and keep pressure on ...
youngphillypolitics.com/
039keep_specter_honest039_group_forming_facebook - 32k - Cached -
Similar pages

Arlen Specter NewsMay 4, 2009 ... Specter apologizes for Polish jokes
Sen. Arlen Specter has learned a
 tough show-biz lesson: What plays well in Philly could bomb in New
York ...
wotnews.com/news/Arlen_Specter/ - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

JOKE HE IS ALL RIGHT - HE HAS CHASED ME TO POLAND AFTER THE KIDNAPING
FROM THE SENATE. THAN WENT ON THE PUBLIC ANTI-POLISH CAMPAIN.

HE ALSO KNEW THAT PEOPLE WERE DYING IN POLAND ONLY BECAUSE NO
INNSURENCE
AND THAT ONE IS "POLISH JOB"

THERRE IS STILL MUCH MORE BUT I DO NOT MORE 'FREE' GARBAGE.

ISSUE IS SPECTER HAS NO CHOISE HIMSELF BUT TO LEAVE MY OFFICE BUT
RESIST
 HOPING HE WILL SECRETELY STILL KILL ME - HE HAS FOLLOWED ME TO EVERY
 RESIDENCE SINCE I ASKED HIM FOR EXCPLANATION IN 1998, AND THERE HE
CAUSE
SEVERE PROBLEMS - NEUROGENIC GAS ATTACKS. HE WEARS CHARACTERISTIC
MASKS.

HIS WIVES ARE NO BETTER - THEY KEEP TRANSPORMING - THEY ARE EVEN
LOVERS OF MY PATIENTS. NO LAW ENFORCEMNT OF FRE CRIME BY SPECTER.

On May 5, 11:34 am, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
Alternatives to Specter: Torsella Site is Live and Sestak's is Updated

The Sestak site's front page now says, among other things:

So while Arlen’s decision may be good for himself, politically,
to avoid running against someone he could not beat, his decision
begs what he is running for, and whether he is the best candidate
 to shape the future of Pennsylvania.

LETS FACE IT - NOW WE SHAPE HIM OR ELSE.

After 31 years of serving in our country’s military, and leading our
brave men and  women in harm’s way, one of my core tenets is that you run for
something you believe in, and do not avoid that which may be difficult.

And since we still don't know which non-Specter Democrat(s) will stay
i  or get into the Senate race, you may also want to check out these 2
efforts that aren't candidate-specific

W koncu "wolny wybor" sposrod wszystkich kategorii wyborow by Specter