W piątek 9 marca TVP nada antysemicki film o niemieckich Żydach których USA olały

Data: 2018-03-07 12:15:39
Autor: A. Filip
W piątek 9 marca TVP nada antysemicki film o niemieckich Żydach których USA olały
No jak tak można szerzyć antysemityzm i podważać sojusze! USA kochają Żydów!  USA *zawsze* kochały Żydów! [parafraza z "1984"]

[1] http://teletydzien.interia.pl/hity/filmy/rejs-wykletych,aid,93144503
21:30 Pt, 9 mar TVP 1, TVP 1 HD.
"Rejs wyklętych"; USA 1976; 151 min; Nagrody: Złoty Glob;
Tytuł oryginalny: "Voyage of the Damned"

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ss_st._louis#%22Voyage_of_the_Damned%22
[...] Prohibited from landing in Cuba, the St. Louis and the remaining
907 refugees[10] headed towards the United States. Captain Schröder
circled off the coast of Florida, hoping for permission to enter the
United States. Cordell Hull, Secretary of State, advised Roosevelt not
to accept the Jews, however. Captain Schröder considered running
aground along the coast to allow the refugees to escape, but, acting
on Cordell Hull's instructions, US Coast Guard vessels shadowed the
ship and prevented such a move.

After the St. Louis was turned away from the United States,[11]  [...]

--
A. Filip | To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask