WASHINGTON CHERRY REVOLUTION KEEPS EXPANDING

Data: 2009-05-04 09:59:50
Autor: Me
WASHINGTON CHERRY REVOLUTION KEEPS EXPANDING

  THEY ALL SEEK INTERNAL VBALANCE, MUSIC, ARTS AND.........BOMBS

On May 3, 3:01 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
On May 3, 2:42 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Reminder; that one is iniated by foreign bounded musicins at
> Juliard. We synergized accidently; I do not know
> if I know her. It could have happened during one of the excercise
> sessions a year ago; could have been passed on by mutual associates
> or translated from the other application; moreover taken over when I
> bragged about it last time on satellites.

> The synergy occurs between the instrument player and his brain in vivo
> - it is synergized semi-imprivisation. WE DID  A LOT OF IT DURING THE

 > CHERRY REVOLUTION IN THE OPEN FIELD ( IN MY YOUTH WE
WERE THE MASTERS OF ALL SORTS OF IMP[ROVISATIONS - VERY
GOOD PREP FOR RUNNING FOR OFFICE)
(...)
> Trade secrets maintained although I bragged about it on satellites for
> weeks ( closed  now).
> ( It started accidently as process when I  was protesting killing me by
> CIA the last time while I also had the scare from the insight the rib
> light missile attack in our BIO CENTER BY THE SENATE ,and was looking
> for the way of relieving these incredible stresses. I am amaster. They
> are killing me literally like that since 1992; many attempts!
> First, I thought that phenomen on can apply to linguists but music of
> the words echoed beautifully over the overrayed Capitol and took over.
> ( MILITARY HAD OWN FIED TRICK WHEN IT TESTED IT WIDE - IT WAS
> PHENOMENAL DURING THE CHERRY DAYS TAT ARE OVER)
> WE WERE GOING TO DO IT ON THE CHERRY MARCHES USING THE CHERRY
> PROPERTIES  BUT THE ARMY WENT BANANAS ON SUCH AN ELEGANT DEMONSTRATION OF NEW
> POSIBILITIES OF USING SYNERGETIC PROCESS. Why? W will never know. The
> Army identity was shook by the very idea.
> Since then Mall literaly closed; why today marches take all with of
> the Pennsuylvania  AVenue  while Army is recovering yeasterday blast ( marchers
> are working disciplines people and students
> starting at 8 am, one can say -typical American from accros the
> country);  and these are just
> as gracefull beacuse we can commicate from the sidewalks
> or join more freely.

> When process has it, we have no losers while stucturalists might
> ( this actualy one of the patterns - structuraly dependant events can't do
> same trick)

> The number of cracking music scientists grows and grows.
> The most pathetic as fed by chips. ALL ARE WELCOMED.

  ( hackers distorted above; I tried correct but they stilkl pup in
unedited version that IS their contribution to COUNTER-REVOLUTION,
they are on the wrong the lost one)

Now the ARTS AND TE REVOLUTION trying to get that click between
cONCEPTUAL ART
and enough of the INTUITION:

the Strand
Bomb - seems new but pretends 106 #, cleaver probably Dee had
something to do with it
Piano Today
Musical Times
Symphony
Chamber Music

TRY AND TRY AND TRY TO HID THE MAGIC, WHILE SOME POPULAR SCIENCE
MAGAZINES STOPPED BEING ASHAMED
TO EXPLAINE SCIENCE AS MAGIC

AND OF COURSE, AMERICAN ART MUSEUM MERRIED NECESSERILY PICASSO WITH
KUHN STRUGLING
OVER SIMILAR BALANCE  just ended the mellon lecture series; it is not
expected that next series be oblivies to
striking the baalances well - it is infact easir for te art ; that is
what art is about even if it tests the perceptual limits.

MORE SYNERYGY, PLEASE.

WASHINGTON CHERRY REVOLUTION KEEPS EXPANDING