WCIAZ

Data: 2009-06-08 10:08:14
Autor: Me
WCIAZ
In 1992 , mosty likely I was attacked with polonium and miraculeusly
survved. Symptoms were horrible.
I was neurologically damaged but neurologists denied it. I lost color
vision. I was faiting every now and tan. My BP was very low. CAN
SOMEONE PUBLISH SYMPTOMS?

(poison was delivered in a tee by Emili Rambus that later was showen
on TV as Senator Brawn back wife ( last  not confimed)

I am bringing it up as the offenders are not yet ready to cut the
offence aqgaint me and my sons;
while all this stagnated tehs ey=ttlement between USA and B Beritain,
at least, and nothing rational is forthcaming yet. I am not considered
negotiative party while all decisions are made in relation to me - all
this is as irrational as it can get. NO ONE MOVES YET TO RESOLVE TEH
CONFLICT.

not that i am anxious to rule but I might have too, since every coutry
settlement goes throught me
( now Litweenia is surrounding me, on apparently another phony Birth
Certificate of mine in lITwenia that I have heard about - BUT THAT SI
AS PHONY AS EVERY OTHER CDOUNTRY INSATTLED ION THE PHONY DATA; ALL
COUNTRIES WERE TOLD THE STORIES ABOUT ME AND TOOK IT AS TRUTH OR
WEANTED THAT WAY - CRASH IS INEVITABGLE;

BUT ONLY ME CAN GET TEHSE NEGOTIATIOSN THROUGHT LEGALLY; OBAMA CAN
NOT , PALIN - CAN NOT !

My sons with trace that caused nealy deadly aspthma, plus got wronmg
medications puls separated me with him in hospital.

WCIAZ