WCIAZ NIE UWALNIAJA NAS Z ZAKLADNICTWA - to jest przestepstwo; dotyczy badania 9/11 przez Leahy

Data: 2009-02-26 09:36:58
Autor: Me
WCIAZ NIE UWALNIAJA NAS Z ZAKLADNICTWA - to jest przestepstwo; dotyczy badania 9/11 przez Leahy
                     ( HACKERS DISTURBED)

I HAVE OFFERED THE 9/11 TESTIMONY IN DECEMBER 2006 AND REPEATED THE
OFFER TO
ROCKEFELLER CONFIDENTIALLY IN FEV=BRUARY 2007; I HAVE FOL,LOWED UP.

YOUA RE A LAWYER OR A JOKE?

YOU DO NOT NEED SUPINA POWER BEACUSE I HAVE OFFERED THE TESTOMY - STOP
THIS COMMI TRIOC ON AMERICAN PUBLIC.

THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE NOT WORKING TO LET =PEOPLE THAT ELECVTED YOU TO
LKNOW THE TRUETH - YOU ARE LYING RIGHT HERE. tHERFE IS ENOUGH
INFORMATION TO TELL THEPUBLIC THAT
THE /11 WAS INSIGHT JOB AND START FINELLY CLEANING IT. STOP THIS
DIGUSTIMG LIE.

I WAS AVAIBALE FOR TESTOMONY.
I AM NOT REVEALING PUBL;ICALLY THE PIECES THAT YOU LIE ABOUT - THEY
ARE REVEALED.
YOU DO NOTY NEED SUPINA. YOPU NEED TO WOEK OR GET OUT.

ARE YOU CIA SENATOR?

ednesday, February 25, 2009
The Senate Launches Truth Commission

According to Senate Judiciary Chairman Pat Leahy (D-VT) and Sen.
Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), the Senate is launching a "truth
commission" to investigate Bush-era torture. See this, this and this.

Given that torture is ineffective and harms national security, and
given that it is illegal and a war crime under international laws
which the U.S. is a party to, many argue that there should be
prosecutions, and not more investigations.

Indeed, government investigations are almost all whitewashes.

However, Leahy previously suggested a “truth commission” could be
modeled after a panel that probed apartheid in South Africa. The
commission should have “subpoena power and witnesses would not face
charges except if they commit perjury," Leahy told the Wall Street
Journal earlier this month.

I have previously suggested such an approach with regards to 9/11 (I
am obviously open to prosecutions as an alternative).

YOU CAN ALSO SELF-PROSACUTE? ( use teh Bushland girls at least to shot
at you - intended joke, but alreasdy in presss).

Indeed, there is no reason that 9/11 should not be added to the
subjects of the commission since - at the very least - Bush officials
were criminally negligent in allowing 9/11 to happen and covering up
the facts.

WELL, WELL, LIERS WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH IT = I AM TESTYFYING IN
FROMNT OF SENATE BUILDING ALMSORT EVERY DAY; WHAT IS YOUR PROPBLEM?

I HAVE CERTIFIED RECEIPT SIGNED BY LEAHY WHEN I J=HAVE OFFERED
TESTIMONY.
TESTIFYING IN FRONT OF THE BUILDIN G WHEN YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER IS
ALSO A TESTIMONY.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, LEAHY? have you already one time resigned in may
2006? and why!
C-Span brodcasted; you were missing from the Senate. What has
happened?

I am a hostage since 5/2003 - please consider stoping by releasing my
office home and kids taht made you no harm what so ever. STOP OWN
BARBARITY.

WCIAZ NIE UWALNIAJA NAS Z ZAKLADNICTWA - to jest przestepstwo; dotyczy badania 9/11 przez Leahy