WE ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS OF CIA; THE USA BECOMES THE VICTIM ( judges can not think any more, too)

Data: 2009-08-13 12:32:48
Autor: Me
WE ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS OF CIA; THE USA BECOMES THE VICTIM ( judges can not think any more, too)
 hackers interfered)

           MY SONS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED FROM THE USA SENATE AND NO
INTENTION BY ANY
           AUTHORITY TO RETURN THEM ( at this time while a year ago
there were promises; this
           is my only family that is left; the senate family is
nonsense and irresponsible)

THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND SINCE THAN I DO NOT HAVE A CENT FOR THE
PHONE  CALL
AND UPON ALL, THE COMPLAINTS , ONLY ESCALATE ( ALL INTERACTIONS WITH
MY PROFESSIONAL MILIEU ARE HALTED BY HYDEN HIMSELF OR OTHER CIA OR
PHONIES USING CIA AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE UPON THE COMPLAINT TO STOP
THE KIDNAPPING;

                 WE OF COURSE ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS OF THE CIA
TERRORS
                 LEGITIMATIZED BY THE PASSIVITY OF THE SENATE.

PROBLEM IS WITH THE USA SENATE OF COURSE THAT IS TO WATCH HOW THAT
SEPARATION OF ITS STRONG POWER IS FUNCTIONING. BY NOW IT IS NOT AND IT
KILLING PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD UNDER THE CIA  MOBBING THAT IS NOT
UNDER CONTROL OF THE SENATE.
HOW UNREASONABLE TO TURN CIA ON SELF; SENATE TO LOSE THE POWER TO SUCH
MONSTER THAT CAN NOT BE CLEAN LEGALLY NOW.

  ( when I was to be assasinated in August 2007 Senate did somewhat
similar think loike now - pretending that is not involved in major
infraction by the CIA; but is not a s urprise - Sewnate has so called
CIA Senators that violate all our rules - as Busland puts it _ the
democratic country has no business render  the Senate impotent by
having secrets run entire legislative process from the background and
than do not take any reprehensibility when all this scrambles as it
should;

   This is the only family I now have, cruel people in the Senate;
WHAT YOU FANTASIZING THAT WILL HAPPEN WITH MY SEARCH FOR MY INJURE BY
CRIMINALS CHILDREN? ARE YOU THEREATNING
 ME BY ANY WAY, YOURSELF? ( lets make this one more clear)

SOMEONE ON LINE DOES NOT THINK THAT WHAT I WROTE HERE AS DIRECT
OBSERVATION IS NOT A HEAVY DUTY INFRACTION ON OUR DEMOCRACY -
MORON THAT HAS SATELLITE CONTROL; HOW MANY SENATORS NOW FUNCTION ON
SUCH LEVEL?

( phonies left to the US House of Representatives upon confrontation
last summer ; who is left/)

WE ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS OF CIA; THE USA BECOMES THE VICTIM ( judges can not think any more, too)