WHAT IS FUNNY AND NOT ABOUT OBAMA GUN ORDER ( as pertaining to fascists accusing Poland of their doings too)

Data: 2013-01-15 13:29:27
Autor: AC
WHAT IS FUNNY AND NOT ABOUT OBAMA GUN ORDER ( as pertaining to fascists accusing Poland of their doings too)
On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 4:18:29 PM, me wrote:
1. Congress can take expeditious action on guns even though the states do not allow any and all nuts having the guns.

That will be when the conditions that apply to all country

be considered like:

1. Uniformed ban of carrying the guns across the state borders. It is great the NY State has always controlled it all the way to bee-bee guns. Other states do not do that, Criteria for the buyers change from state to state. So called 'mental illness' is practically arte-fact especially in the light of new revision of the revision in DSM V.

What about Washington Capital Hill also having the word in case of the states that give the guns only to law enforcement! What about that?

and any other aspects of the law that applies to the whole country, like education how the federal law about guns and other works in presence of the State Law on the same issue; how many guards to the child ( that they spotted already at birth, like me!), and any other thing that they do not know that is like this litmus test.

Obama Willing to Use Executive Orders on Guns

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and JENNIFER STEINHAUER President Obama this week is expected to embrace a plan to reduce gun violence that will also lay out separate actions he could take himself, without approval from Congress.

2. The difference between my and Obama executive orders:

I have 2 with third on the way: 1. maintaining the stability of the USA land

2. CIA directed to own mission 3. Sotomayor to be excused on conflict of interests, whether she remembers or not, understands or not when she crossed Joe Biden ( pending) from any voting criss-crossing her Joe (that is the 'nick' for cross- reference); and anything that includes legal education at Harvard  and Yale Universities law school applicable to

policy voting at hand. And why about the last one while implies is opposite  because she does not even know where the schools are not what they have; if she knows it and I am wrong- same applies- I am also that slidy here.

I issue these when suspending my dormant status presidency (causes by the illegal action the White House after my swearing in), when the official power is lacking.

* Attention : same for relevant:)), mind you and her.

Obama is in the White House, if the C span picture is not fixed, the rest remaining silence.

I basically enforce essential issues of USA when official power is missing; and since today - he does too:)). O, forgot the difference - forgive me that cracked me up already! ( hackers are laughing too hard!)

AND WHAT SI NOT FUNNY AT ALL IS THAT JOKERS WANT OBAMA TO ISSUE ORDERS WITHOUT FORMAL POWER ABOUT USE OF THE GUNS TO ISSUE THE HIDDEN MILITARY QUE ( FASCIST REVOLT IN USA). PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THAT THEY DO THAT AND WANT TO USE THE COUNTRY TO ABOLISH ANYTHING LIKE OBAMA POWER FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS. FASCISTS DO! BIDEN IS FASCISTS AND DOES NOT HIDE. FASCIST MEANS ONE THAT KILLS FOR THE OWN POWER, NOT ANYONE ELSE, AND IS INDUCTED IN LOYALTY TO FASCIST FACTION WITH KILLING THE PERSON DURING THE CEREMONY ( HILLARY, CONDY AND KENNEDY ARLINGTON ARE ALL SUSPECTED OF HAVING UNDERGONE THESE LATELY; BEING SWORN BY CHANEY - SEE HOW THE PR BEFORE THE CEREMONY SHOWED IN PUBLIC - ALL CONSTANT; VOLUNTARY? ALL SAY 'NO' AND CONTINUE - THEY ARE ALLOWED TO LIE INCLUDING HOW THEY DIE)

 ALL OTHER SUPPORTERS OF FASCISM CAN BACK OP WITH SATELLITE SECURITY WHILE SWORN FASCISTS DO NOT - THEY BE KILLED BY OWN SECURITY ( LOOKS TOO ME THAT THEY WERE THE NEW TO ME BLUE UNIFORMS LIKE THESE IN NEWTON SCHOOL ATTACK)

WHAT IS FUNNY AND NOT ABOUT OBAMA GUN ORDER ( as pertaining to fascists accusing Poland of their doings too)