Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   WHATCH WHEN BIAS FOR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR USING HOMOSEXUALITY IS A PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOCIETY STANCE ON HOMOSEXUALITY

WHATCH WHEN BIAS FOR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR USING HOMOSEXUALITY IS A PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOCIETY STANCE ON HOMOSEXUALITY

Data: 2009-05-08 07:02:02
Autor: Me
WHATCH WHEN BIAS FOR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR USING HOMOSEXUALITY IS A PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOCIETY STANCE ON HOMOSEXUALITY
    it is much more than that

On May 8, 7:56 am, "LobertEatSHIT" <observer...@yahoo1.com> wrote:
"baldeagle" <botakea...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message

> The ST editor couldn't get it.
> The ST Times should review its editorial policy....whether to promote
> and support Asian main stream moral values, ...or to support the
> values of low-moral western society (promoted by AWARE).

First, you must see WHO are in the
editorial team.
Are they full of keling FT's who are lauded
as "talents"?
Are they full of gays and lesbians hired
after our elites give the go ahead by saying that
gays are talented?

So when the above happens, these cretins will then
use their influential positions to try to change public opinion
on anything that they favour.
Look at how they write stories to highlight the miseries
of their indian foreign workers and pressurising to get
them better housing.
Look at the number of articles highlighting the foreigner's
contribution in positive lights.

So as I have warned, these FT's gays and lesbos have
found the weak leadership who are spineless in calling
a spade a spade....as a chance to infiltrate the singapore's
moral structure...using their influence to gradually sway
public opinion to their side.
LOL.

LOOK AT THE US SENATE TAHT IS TOI REPRESENT THE C OUNTRY.
INSTED EVEN WHEN NOT HOMOSEXUALS , THEY FORCE HOMOSEXUALITY, PRETEN D
HOMOSEXUALITY, EVEN DESIGN HOMOSEXUALITY
( COPNFUSSING STUDENTS IS ABOUT THAT) IN ORDER TO KEEP FININCING SELF
AS MEN AND  MASIVELY DISCTIMINATE AGAINT WOMEN IN OUT COUNTRY

WE HAVE LOWERST REPRESENTAION OF WOMEN IN THIS MOST DECICIVE FOR ALL
COUNTRY BODY THAN
ANY DEVELOPED CPOUNTRY,

AND TEHY ARE STILL NOT ASHAMED.

LEST CHASE THEIR CRIME HERE NOW. AFTER ALL WE STILL TALK. THEY DO NOT
MEAN WE DO

MEMBER OF THE SENATE THAT BIDEN AND SPETER PHYSICALLY RAPED ME OUT
 AND KEEP LYING BY DESIGNING STORY AFTER STORY THAT THIUS HAS A VALUE
FOR THEM TOP LIE THE CONSITUANCY, WOMEN AND ALL OUT COUNTRY.

( They STOLE, MY EGGS TO HOMOSEXYAL; KNOCKING ME UNCONSCIEUS PLUS
OTHER

this can only be crime)

DISPECABLE

I ASSUMEMED MY LEGISLATIVE DUTIOES FOR PA AS US SENATOR CAMING BACK
FROM ASSAULT ANS SATISFYING ALL LKEGAL REQUIREMENTS OF SUCJH ASSAULT
ON 2/20/2009. THEY KEEP THREATNING ME AND MY FAMILY. ISOLATED US AND
SLANDER AROUND.

SESSUIONS MOST REPSECTED THERE BY AUTHORITY AND STATUE DUCKS ONLY

THEY KEEP PLAYI G THE GAME

BUTTOM LINE IS THAT BOTH DUE OUT FOR VIOLATION OF THE INETRNAL
RULES OF THE SENATE AND AN GAGING IN POLITICAL VIOLENCE AGAINT ME AND
OTHER

WHATCH WHEN BIAS FOR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR USING HOMOSEXUALITY IS A PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOCIETY STANCE ON HOMOSEXUALITY