WHEN CRIME FLOADED THE SENATE, TENY GOT REALLY KINKY

Data: 2009-05-08 07:13:13
Autor: Me
WHEN CRIME FLOADED THE SENATE, TENY GOT REALLY KINKY
 IN OPNE DAY ONLY THEY APPROVED SUCH OWN CRIMES AS:
1. USING THE DESIGNED SOCK FOR THE VICTIM TO WEAR BY WHICH NASA BASED
RAYS REACH WOMEN ( ONLY) BRAIN AND DIMISNISH IT - SOCK HELPS THE
INVASISIVE LIGHT ACCESS TO THE BRAIN 9 i can explain rest og the
mechamism)

2. specter post approved Biden raping women under the rape drug and
even CIA anaestesja by remote means, To GIVE EGGS TO HOMOSEXUALS. My
eggs were stolen that way6. I have repprted thsi crime> i as very hurt
by Biden artificially anlarghed raoping me  prick UNDER TEH CIA
ANAESTEZJA . No authority yet respond,

They go around and say now all congres is sure youa re cary and iun
their book that also means +_ we can continue rapoe like that all
other women that we have branded ,and there is about 100 or more women
they use that way and clame that the women are criminal not them

NEW SANTITY ZONE INN THE SENAT APPRIOVES AM D POST APOPROVES THESE
ACTION AND IS SHAMELLES TO HAVE CFOME UP IN ONE DAY OIUT THIS WAY,
WHILE MY POETITION STILL NOT ADDRESSED SINCE 12. 2006

LEGALLY WRONG ANY TIME THEY CUT IT. WRONG

THEY ARE SO RIGID TAHTS EBNATE HAS TO REVIEW AT LEAST 50 % AS TEHY ARE
NOT WILLING TO ELIM INATE CRIME FROM THEIR ACTION OR CXOMPENSDATE
VICTIMS..

MOREOVER THEY RAPE OTHER WOMEN RIGHT NOW 0 THEY HAVE CHIP IMPLANTS
THAT HURT THEM IF THEY DOM NOT REPORT TO SENATE BURDELLO.

I AM WITNES STO BOTH

Information on House Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism,
and ...Information on. House Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and
Homeland Security ... http://judiciary.house.gov/about/subcommittee.html
(Entire Committee) ...
www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/cgi-bin/newcommittee.cgi?commcode=hjudiciary_crime&site=congressmerge
- 9k - Cached - Similar pages
Crime Subcommittee MembersJurisdiction over Federal Criminal Code,
drug enforcement, sentencing, parole and pardons, internal and
homeland security, Federal Rules of Criminal ...
judiciary.house.gov/about/subcrime.html - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs ...The
Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs is one of seven
subcommittees within the Senate Judiciary Committee. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
United_States_Senate_Judiciary_Subcommittee_on_Crime_and_Drugs - 38k -
Cached - Similar pages
Specter to Chair Crime and Drugs Subcommittee - TalkLeft: The ...May
7, 2009 ... The Crime and Drugs panel is Judiciary's busiest
subcommittee, ... with material posted in the comments section. Read
at your own risk. ...
www.talkleft.com/story/2009/5/7/1282/48365 - 21 hours ago -

WHEN CRIME FLOADED THE SENATE, TENY GOT REALLY KINKY