WHERE IS OUR COUNTRY FUTURE GOING ?( ABOUT USA WOMEN)

Data: 2009-08-18 16:21:49
Autor: Me
WHERE IS OUR COUNTRY FUTURE GOING ?( ABOUT USA WOMEN)

  BIDEN AND HILLARY CLINTON CONSPIRED HOW TO MISUSE WOMEN ( distorted
by hackers  - to "worms")

ALSO HAS THIS RESPONSES FABRICATED. IT IS PERHAPS VERY NEW. THERE IS
NO ONE
NON REHEARSED. PERHAPS ALL FROM BUSHLAND

( TEH REAL ISSUE IS MASSIVE ABUSE OF WOMEN WITHWAREHAUSES DOWNTOWN DC.
AMONGST OTEHR PLACVES, WHERE PERVERTS DRIVE - BY WHNE WOMEN STAY IN
LINE 2 -3 HOURS TO GET BED FOR THE NIGHT OR NONE; TEHRE PERVERTS PICK
WOMEN FOR SEX TORTURES IN THE NEARBY PRIVATE SO CALLED PRISONS - NO
CHARGES ARE FILLED BEACUSE WOMEN ARE CRAZY7; AT LEAST 1/2 O THESE
WOMEN ARE FULLY INDEPENDENT ANDC SMART AND THAT IS HOW PERVERTS PICVK
THEM FOR BRAIN THEFT; THEY WERE WORKING IN THE SIGNIFICANT GOVERNMENT
POSITIONS.

BIDEN IS PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN RAPING WOMEN  UNDER THE SO CALLED  CIA
HELLI WATCH WITH THE REMOTE ANESTHESIA; I AM A WITNESS.

 ( i I AM A WITNESS)

IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THAT HILLARY WAS ON IT AHEAD OF TIME.

WHERE IS OUR COUNTRY FUTURE GOING?

SAMPLE OF SELF SERVICE BY ABUSERS ABOUT THE EXCVHANGE OF HILLARY AND
JOE, THE GENIES WITH WOMEN; NOW HOT EVEN THOUGH OLD.

 ( ;nj' threat means death to my sons by Bushland = IS HILLARY BLIND
FOR A CHANGE))

I think both of these people have done so much for our country. I
wish we had more people in the senate like this.
wilfredbox86 (11 months ago) Show Hide
+72
Marked as spam
U GO Joe!
SandmansJourney (11 months ago) Show Hide
+78
Marked as spam
Hillary you are courageous!
SandmansJourney (11 months ago) Show Hide
+71
Marked as spam
I am so happy to see this video. This is exactly what we need to get
people to look at the real issues. Hillary is amazing and would have
made a great president, but let's now support the candidate prepared
to bring forth change and progress for America. Obama is the candidate
that supports womens rights and the rights of everyone. Obama has the
best plan to get our nation away from oil dependence and on the road
to sustaining our lifestyles with green energy. Obama is my candidate.
Obama!
bitterjack (11 months ago) Show Hide
+63
Marked as spam
What a VP should be.
SatNamTree (11 months ago) Show Hide
+37
Marked as spam
I'd like to have a dollar for every "ah" Joe uttered.

Other than that, I think Joe is easy to follow and makes direct points
without looking horribly scripted, unlike a certain other VP
candidate.
HeathenRage (11 months ago) Show Hide
+37
Marked as spam
Absolute genius!

Did not see this coming.....brilliant.

WHERE IS OUR COUNTRY FUTURE GOING ?( ABOUT USA WOMEN)