WITTIER AND WITTIER POLKA AT JULLIARD SCHOOL OF MUSIC NY - prosze podac dalej

Data: 2011-02-15 11:29:49
Autor: ME
WITTIER AND WITTIER POLKA AT JULLIARD SCHOOL OF MUSIC NY - prosze podac dalej

 PODPADA NAM OKAZJA: NIE MA POLONEZA; POLKA CORAZ WIEKSZA I WIEKSZA
A TEZ UCIEKA DO CZECH.; NA PEWNO JEST WMIESZANY W POLKE NAWET W
JULLIRD.

POKAZUJE REZULTATY 'SEARCH' BO TEZ TEZ ZNIKAJA.A NA KONCU NIESAMOWITE
OFERTY DLA KWALIFIKOWANYCH DYREKTOROW MUZYKI; MYSLE O UPORZADKOWANIU
TYCH TANCOW NA GORZE. CIEKAWE ZE NY LUBI POLKE AZ TAK BARDZO.

Met-Juilliard Bride Bows - Juilliard HomeTyrell also pointed to the
simplicity of the music and closeness of individual numbers to Czech
dance genres, including the polka, the furiant, ...
www.juilliard.edu/journal/2010-2011/1102/articles/bartered-bride.php

Czech Spirit Enlivens J.O.C.'s Bartered Bride - Juilliard | The ......
specifically named dance patterns include skocna, furiant, polka, and
sousedska. ... Another of the opera's significant features is the
dancing, ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/journal/j_articles515.html

The Juilliard School - Press - Press ReleaseJun 10, 2003 ... Polka e
Fuga, from the opera Svanda Dudŕk Richard Strauss Don Juan Samuel
Barber Medea's Meditation and Dance of Vengeance Maurice Ravel ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/press/2000current_releases_story.html?quick...

Title - The Juilliard SchoolAlanna Morris (BFA '07) joined TU Dance in
Minneapolis, under the direction ..... Ne'er Beginning nor Ne'er
Ending, for two accordions; A Polka Monologue, ...
www.juilliard.edu/alumni/news/news_decades/2007-2008/.../index.php

| The Juilliard Journal Online | JuilliardIn the witty Polka, with one
of the best-known showcases for the xylophone ... of the final allegro
he revels in an athletic dance with brass-happy accents. ...
www.juilliard.edu/journal/2007-2008/0711/articles/0711_Discoveries.php

Juilliard | The Juilliard Journal OnlineParticularly striking is
Bright Sheng's Tibetan Dance, a three-movement piece ... milk the
three movements—Waltz, Polka, and Foxtrot—for all they're worth. ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/journal/j_articles1061.html
JULLIARD SEARCH: "POLKA DANCE" ( NONE UNDER "POLONEZ")
[PDF] The Baton: Vol. 1, No. 4 - April, 1922File Format: PDF/Adobe
Acrobat - View as HTML
of Katinka, who is capering, polka-fashion between ..... and dance,
jazzed to the Queen's taste and the audience's- roars of approval. ...
www.juilliard.edu/libraryarchives/pdfs/baton/HiRes/V01N4.pdf

The Juilliard School - Press - Press ReleaseNov 4, 2002 ...
Application, College, Audition Requirements, Dance Division, Drama
Division ... Greeting Prelude, Scherzo ŕ la russe, and Circus
Polka. ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/press/785current_releases_story.html

[PDF] The Baton: Vol. 4, No. 3 - December, 1924File Format: PDF/Adobe
Acrobat - Quick View
polka income diminished visibly, until at last my landlord confided to
me that if I went to a ...... Thamar Karsavina gave her second dance
recital of ...
www.juilliard.edu/libraryarchives/pdfs/baton/LoRes/V04N3low.pdf

JULLIARD SEARCH: 'POLKA'
Met-Juilliard Bride Bows - Juilliard HomeTyrell also pointed to the
simplicity of the music and closeness of individual numbers to Czech
dance genres, including the polka, the furiant, ...
www.juilliard.edu/journal/2010-2011/1102/articles/bartered-bride.php

The Juilliard School - Press - Press ReleaseNov 4, 2002... Scherzo Ă
la russe, and Circus Polka. The program also includes Mozart's
Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No. 22 in E-flat Major, ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/press/785current_releases_story.html

The Juilliard School - Press - Press ReleaseJun 10, 2003 ... June 27,
when Riccardo Frizza conducts Jaromir Weinberger's Polka e Fuga from
the opera Svanda DudĂ k; R. Strauss' ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/press/2000current_releases_story.html?quick...

| The Juilliard Journal Online | JuilliardIn the witty Polka, with one
of the best-known showcases for the xylophone, Schwarz chooses
moderation—a waddle instead of a mad dash to the finish lineâ
€”and ...
www.juilliard.edu/journal/2007-2008/0711/articles/0711_Discoveries.php

Juilliard | The Juilliard Journal Online... cover photo depicting the
distinguished musician wearing sunglasses and a black shirt and bright
red tie sporting inordinately large white polka dots! ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/journal/j_articles199.html

Pioneers of the Podium - Juilliard | The Juilliard Journal
OnlineGruner is said to be the inspiration behind Joseph Strauss's
polka Die Emanzipierte (Op. 282). The composer Ethel Smyth (1858-1944)
conducted British ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/journal/j_articles476.html

Juilliard | The Juilliard Journal Online1, in a 2005 transcription by
Gluzman's father Michael, and the pair milk the three movementsâ
€”Waltz, Polka, and Foxtrot—for all they're worth. ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/journal/j_articles1061.html

Czech Spirit Enlivens J.O.C.'s Bartered Bride - Juilliard | The ...In
The Bartered Bride, for instance, specifically named dance patterns
include skocna, furiant, polka, and sousedska. ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/journal/j_articles515.html

[PDF] March 2, 2007 Contact: Gloria Gottschalk, ext. 207
JUILLIARD ...File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Mar 2, 2007 ... Polka in G Minor, Op. 8, No. 2; Smetana's Selections
from Czech Dances, Book 2; Liszt's Isoldes. Liebestod aus Tristan und
Isolde (Wagner); ...
www.juilliard.edu/update/press/upload2006-07/041907_roe.pdf

Title - The Juilliard School... along with his Canon Law and Karmina
Sutrana, both for accordion and voice; Ne'er Beginning nor Ne'er
Ending, for two accordions; A Polka Monologue, ...
www.juilliard.edu/alumni/news/news_decades/2007-2008/.../index.php
The Juilliard School - PressJul 16, 2002 ... The program includes
three short works by Igor Stravinsky: Greeting Prelude, Scherzo ŕ la
russe, and Circus Polka. Also featured on that ...
www.juilliard.edu/press/pr073002_9.html

[PDF] The Baton: Vol. 1, No. 4 - April, 1922File Format: PDF/Adobe
Acrobat - View as HTML
She learns the polka at boarding school, and when she come home she
tell momma and ... of Katinka, who is capering, polka-fashion
between ...
www.juilliard.edu/libraryarchives/pdfs/baton/HiRes/V01N4.pdf

[PDF] The Baton: Vol. 4, No. 3 - December, 1924File Format: PDF/Adobe
Acrobat - View as HTML
polka income diminished visibly, until at last my landlord confided to
me that if I went to a certain beer garden which Beethoven
frequented ...
www.juilliard.edu/libraryarchives/pdfs/baton/HiRes/V04N3.pdf

Production Department Director

The Director leads all aspects of Juilliard’s Production department,
which is a central utility that serves the needs of the Drama, Vocal
Arts, Dance, and Music divisions.  The School presents more than 600
annual public performances that take place across five major venues,
of which about 21 (covering about 70 dates) are fully produced with
scenery, lighting, sound, paint, costumes, wigs and make-up, and
props. The department is staffed with approximately 20 full-time
professional staff, 20 seasonal staff, and 22 interns engaged through
the School’s Professional Intern Program Office.  With a budget of
approximately $2.6 million annually, the department is one of the
largest and most complex at Juilliard.

Provides strategic direction for the department and, working with the
School’s senior administration and the artistic leadership of each
division, plans, develops, and implements productions at a standard
appropriate to the School’s needs and reputation for quality.
Establishes standards, procedures, and practices for productions that
conform to best practices in the field of theater technology and stage
management, and that are appropriate to the needs and requirements of
the divisions.  (...)
Special Events Manager

Assist the Director of Special Events with all aspects of production
and coordination of events
Participate in and assist with events coordinated by other colleagues
in the development office (Annual Giving, Alumni, etc.)
Coordinate all event mailings and invitation lists:  gather invitees’
names and addresses, execute mailing in a timely manner, maintain
reservations, make appropriate entries and create queries in Raiser’s
Edge database
Serve as central event and reservation information coordinator
Assist in creating and producing in-house programs for various events
Administer the School’s campus food authorization requests and
billing
Coordinate purchase and use of alcohol for School functions (maintain
inventory, facilitate internal requests, place orders and oversee
deliveries)
Communicate effectively with numerous in-house departments to
facilitate and request staff, equipment needs, delivery schedules,
etc.
Manage Event Office accounts payable and maintain event financial
status sheets
Communicate with high-level donors, trustees, and other “VIPs” with
sensitivity and patience

WITTIER AND WITTIER POLKA AT JULLIARD SCHOOL OF MUSIC NY - prosze podac dalej