WOMEN IN SPOTLIGHT AROUND THE WORLD AND THE STATUS OF HUMAN ENTERPRISE

Data: 2011-03-16 11:11:41
Autor: .
WOMEN IN SPOTLIGHT AROUND THE WORLD AND THE STATUS OF HUMAN ENTERPRISE

 ( POMOZCIE PRZETLUMACZYC 'ENTERPRISE' - TO NIE JEST LUDZKA KONDYCJA
A RACZEJ COS KOMPLEMETARNEGO ALBO WSPOLZALEZNEGO JAKO JEJ CZESC
W FORMIE INICJATYWY SPOLECZNO - EKONOMICZNEJ - znalazlam :"readiness
to embark on bold new ventures', zatem czesc  tylko ludzkiej kondycji)
ZATEM CZY :
" GOTOWOSC PODJECIA SAMOWZNACNAJACYCH SIE SILNYCH NOWYCH
EKONOMICZNYCH INTERESOW" ( tylko proba/ probenka taka)

Internet travel (17): IS INTERNET OBJECTIVITY AN  ISSUES
                              Selective stereotype by selective pick,
topic being:

                              "WOMEN IN SPOTLIGHT AROUND THE WORLD"

   WHEN ONE CAN THINK ABOUT IT - IT CAN ALWAYS BE SATISFIED

     ( OR WE CAN RESEARCH THE INTERNET BY REPRESENTATIVE
CRITERION; TOPIC BEING WOMEN IN SPOTLIGHT AROUND THE WORLD,
CRITICAL INCIDENTS) BUT WHAT IS OBJECTIVE HERE?)

1. USA 'Novartis Deal to Settle Bias Claims   By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: July 14, 2010

NEW YORK (AP) — Novartis will pay up to $152.5 million to potentially
thousands of women after a jury found it discriminated against them
by
paying them less than men, the drug company and plaintiffs’ lawyers
announced Wednesday after a deal was struck. "

2.Daniel Björk — Swedish fashion blog
March 6, 2011

 Sweeden: "The stereotypical gay fashion designer is not that often
found in Sweden these days. In fact, the most successful designers
tend to be women, with some notable exceptions like Lars Wallin and
Jonny Johansson at Acne (the latter who, if we are nit-picking, is
not
gay).

Not that I’m complaining. It’s nice to see that the overwhelming
majority of female students in the design schools is reflected in the
roster of successful designers as well.

In fact, the rise of Swedish fashion design during the Noughties was
initiated by three women designers, all of whom are still designing.
Lovisa Burfitt, Carin Rodebjer and Ann-Sofie Back all contributed
something special to the scene, but shared (as I have already
mentioned) a belief in fashion as a discipline and a form of
expression.

Today the most interesting of the Swedish designers are women almost
all of them. I’m talking about Sandra Backlund, who with her organic
and futuristic knitwear showed that Swedish fashion design can be
original, daring and reach an international audience. I’m also
talking
about Helena Hörstedt who might not be as well known as the former,
but who has a lot in common with Sandra Backlund – they both have a
very handicraft-based approach to clothes. To these to I’d also like
to add Nhu Duong who marries the conceptual side of designers such as
Ann-Sofie Back with the handicraft of Backlund and Hörstedt. (Sadly,
Helena Hörstedt is not designing at the moment, taking a hiatus when
becoming pregnant. But here’s hoping she will return soon. Sweden
needs her.)"

3. Fashion and style at nyt: about aging in style ( in Paris still;
women , still)

By ANN M. MORRISON
Published: July 14, 2010

10 Ways to Age Like a Frenchwoman (July 15, 2010)

"I OFTEN see an elderly woman in my Paris neighborhood waltzing down
the street to her own imagined music, flashing a slightly demented
smile at everyone she passes. Anywhere else, I would cross the street
to avoid her. But she always wears a matching, if slightly kooky,
outfit — like the red print skirt, loose cardigan and scarlet cloche
hat she wore one day this spring — has great posture and is
beautifully made up.

She clearly loves being herself. And she makes me think that in
France, women might forget everything else as they age — but never
their sense of style."

4. Blog question from Germany:"IS IT THE SAUSAGE???.....IS IT AFRICAN
AMERICAN MEN ONLY.....AND NOT OTHER BLACKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD,
HATIAN, AFRICAN, EURO-BORN BLACKS....ETC?.....LETS GET IT GOING !!! "

Mind you, question only: 'Why do white german women love black men so
much ? Posted in the Germany Forum

5.NYT AGAIN: ( REMEMBER THAT RUSSIA , THAT NOW EXCLUDES UCRAIN, WAS
LET WITH THOUSANDS SHORT OF MEN DUSRING THE SO CALLED GREAT PATRIOTIC
WAR - WWII) "Russian women looking for husband, meet beautiful single
girls for ...160 000 profiles of Russian women who looking husband
from the USA, Europe and Australia. Get through the free registration
process and find your love!

Ukrainian woman Elena 25 years ... - Russian women Albina from
Russia ...www.rus-women.com/- Cached - SimilarMeet Single Russian Woman for
Marriage. Mail Order BridesFree to contact Russian brides. Post your
profile and chat with any single russian woman online. Sending a
message to any Russian girl is free and ...www.russianwoman.ca/- Cached - SimilarBest dating now - russian
dating, russian girls, russian women ...Best Dating Now is the best
international dating service for you if you are looking for russian
dating, russian brides, russian girls and russian women.www.bestdatingnow..com/- Cached - Similar"

6.Google only : CLEARLY AMBIGUES ABOUT BEAUTY OF POLISH WOMEN, BUT
NOT  WITHOUT A HISTORICAL STRICK - WARSAW WAS FOR CENTURIES 'SMALL PARIS'
IN FASHION AND STYLE, ALSO ON THE WAY BETWEEN ST PETERSBURG AND REAL PARIS AND
BERLIN.

"Top 10 Most Beautiful Polish Women | Jon HolatoSep 6, 2007 ... I
have
continuously argued that Polish women are the most beautiful in the
world , hands down. An argument, however, is only as sound as the ...www.jonholato.com/.../top-10-most-beautiful-polish-women/- Cached -
SimilarAbout Polish WomenInformation about pretty Polish women. Find
out what you still don't know about a charm of a Polish woman or a
lady, and females living in Poland and ...www.polishmarriage.org/polishwomen.html- Cached - Similar

FOR WARSAW STREET FASHION SECK ALL THESE DESINERS, HOWEVER SOME
 ONLY STUDENTS - THEY ARE WORTH ED. ( FULL IDENTITY THERE EVEN WHEN
STILL IN AMATOUR MODE). POLISH MUST AND NOT - TO FIGURE HOW MANY MEN
THERE YOU STILL NEED SOME POLISH.

"Projektanci ( designers):
Aneta Zielińska Danuta Dąbrowska Magda Stępnik Kozłowska Domi Grzybek
Wilki Dwa Fashion Design Karolina Bidermann Katarzyna Staniszewska
Agnieszka Batus Dorota Zielonka Wioleta Załoga Natalia Stachura
Katarzyna Wodniak Dorota Matykiewicz Sylwia Kawińska Paulina
Dziemiańczuk Katarzyna Stypu lska Trybulec Kamila Majcher Joanna
Niemiec Wojtek Haratyk Izabela WiÄ…ckowska Ewelina Ulanecka Dorota
Pietruszka Dagmara Cieślak Bogusława Gieras Anna Wendeker Anna Palka
–
Nowak Alicja Zdębska Agata Krajewska Slav Nowosad Monika Kowalska
Marta Kłosińska Barbara Mailinka Eva Grygo Wiola Wołczyńsk a Bryćko
Anna Ziemniak Aleksandra Mark owska Iwona Kopystyńska

7.FOLLOWING CLOSELY MEDITERRANEANS AT THE BLACK SEE ( from Google)
"Women of Bulgaria pictures from people photos on webshotsAug 24,
2005 ... For 3 years I kept telling my fellow American friends and
family how beautiful and fashionable were the everyday average women
of Bulgaria. ... GORGEOUS REALLY ( 'Casablanca' misrepresents the
only Bulgarian women there)

8. STRESSING THE WESTERN STANDARD ; WESTERN SAHARA MESSAGE:
"Western Sahara Women in Culture, Business & TravelBoth men and women
can make a better impression and show respect by understanding how
women are viewed in Western Sahara: whether they enjoy the same
legal ...www.bestcountryreports.com/IdSoci_Western_Sahara_Women_Society. html"

BEAUTY AND TASTE IS THERE BUT NOT FOR SALE; THEY TERN TO ROBERT
 KENNEDY FOUNDATION FOR THE SEED MONEY AND THEY ARE TAKING ON SOCIETY
BUILDING ( in case - I did not say that Germany does not do the
pararel  initiatives)

9. Spend 10 min to find balance to selling Asian women in America:
"White Men and Asian Women - Asian Trophy Wives - Marie ClaireRupert
Murdoch has one. So do financiers Vivi Nevo and Bruce Wasserstein.
Why are the West's most powerful men coupling up with younger Asian
Cached - SimilarExotic Asian Women | International Introduction | Pen
Pals ...International introductions, pen pals, mail order brides, men
seeking women from Exotic Asian Women."
BALANCED WITH: - International Herald Tribune Mu Sochua, the most
prominent woman in Cambodia's opposition, is part of a new generation
of women in Asian politics. February 22, 2010worldSeries ...
 .Women Still Face Barriers in Hong Kong
Women hold 8.9 percent of directorships in Hong Kong's top
companies. ... is prevalent in many other Asian societies is barely
perceptible. ...
February 22, 2011 - By BETTINA WASSENER - World / Asia Pacific"

10. SEEMS REPRESENTATIVE AT GOOGLE: " A Modern Indian Woman's
Struggle  with Arranged-MarriageMay 21, 2005 ... Auntie,” I said with
exasperation, “I will speak to the boy only.” nymag.com/nymetro/news/
culture/features/11621/"

11. I PICK TRANSITION WOMEN FAST IN (Google) : Costa Rica - Women in
Costa Rica are at a crossroad between the traditional roles and the
modern ones; roles and values are changing rapidly at a speed that
can't be ...www.infocostarica.com/people/women.html- Cached -
Similar

12. Other kind of balance in Brasil ( NYT): NYT: "Off Runway,
Brazilian
Beauty Goes Beyond BlondDarker-skinned women have become more
prominent in Brazilian society, challenging the notions of Brazilian
beauty and success that Ms. ...
June 8, 2010 - By ALEXEI BARRIONUEVO - World / Americas
 .A Worried View of the Amazon From Within its Forest - Readers ...
Old Roman law says that a miurdered of women and children should be
put in a sack ..... as in many things Brasilian, a little more
playful. ... July 20, 2010 - Community.nytimes.com/comments/dotearth Blog

13.  Fed up with NYT, get the Google view on Wenesuelan women:"
Venezuela Celebrates Women's Advances, but More Efforts Needed ...Mar
11, 2011 ... The women's movement in Venezuela, although still not
particularly strong, has achieved some notable gains since the
ascendancy of Hugo ...
venezuelanalysis.com/news/6058 "

NOT BAD EVEN THOUGH THAT IS ONLY OPEN TO ALL PART OF INTERNET.

14.  Advertised as liking sex more and than this;"  Argentina: Women
Keep DisappearingJan 28, 2009 ... Up to 62% of victims of traffic in
Paraguay would have been moved to Argentina. The women from the
Dominican Republic that have arrived on ...
upsidedownworld.org/main/content/view/1690/68/ "

WHERE IS MARIA SRIVER? and HILARY CLINTON

15. ESKIMO AND ALASKA SHOCK ( but no shock to me in USA)  " The
Straight Dope: Do Eskimo men lend their wives to strangers?Jan 21,
2003 ... A sixteen-year-old's fantasy might revolve around a
compliant
lump of flesh, such as the callow might imagine a traditional Eskimo
woman to ...www.straightdope.com/.../do-eskimo-men-lend-their-wives-to-strangers

 Eskimo Selawik WomenThis site presents an incredible photograph of
Three Eskimo women, full-length portrait, kneeling, and a nice
collection of historic photos.www.old-picture.com/indians/Eskimo-Selawik-Women.htm- Cached -
SimilarFemale Circumcision Issues Page - Eskimo NorthThe World Health
Organization has condemned the mutilations as disastrous to women's
health and as indefensible on humane grounds. In the United
States, ...www.eskimo.com/~gburlin/female.html"
IS THERE ENVOY OF' LA STRADA'  ON THE WAY! ( WITH ALL NECESSARY
SECURITY?)

16. And contrasted, than within the same country freedom that goes
and goes: "How to Treat Women in Denmark | eHow.comHow to Treat Women
in  Denmark. Countries are very diverse in their family values and gender
roles, so it's important to do some research before you embark ...

Denmark Girls - Denmark LadiesDating Denmark women, single Denmark
girls and beautiful Denmark ladies for free . If you are a man from
Denmark wishing to meet Denmark girls - join our ...

17. STEREOTYPING IN LONDON ALL RIGHT: "Polish population growing
faster in the UK than in Poland‎ Daily Mail - Richard Hartley-
parkinson - 4 hours ago

Increase: In 2009 British women had a fertility rate of 1.84 compared
to 2.48 for Poles. (Posed by models) Polish women living ..."

Mind you - since they had the newly posted Victorias Secret show;
Again: are they 'Polish'?

( BUT NOT ALL YET IN THE BANK ; 'BLACK SWAN' MUSIC MADE BY SOMEONE
WHO
PRETENDED POLISH PROBABLY AIDS POLISH IMAGE IN THE COMPOSER
NAME REGARDLES OF HIS NATIONALITY- sead of meta dynamic here ( he
stole
a lot from Poland and the meta dynamic still slept -he even has more
"Wisniowy sad", that
sounds better in Polish and how?

ROMAN CATOLIC CHURCH TEACHES TO GIVE THESE TO GOD AND IN ONE LEVEL
THSI MIGHT MEAN THAT
ON THE LARGER SCALE THERE IS A SOCIAL BALANCE FOR THE OPRESSED,
SOMETHING THAT WE
NEED TO KEEP CHANCHIUNG THE CENTER ABOUT NOT WANTING TO REINFORCE
PASSIVITY.

18. CANADIAN WOMEN AND MEDIA TELL A LOT ABOUT BASE HEALTH INFORMATION
LIKE:
"Women  B vitamin-rich food linked to lower risk of PMS; also in same
Google article:

PMS: Are you prepared?

PMS factsheet

Vitamin B could put off Alzheimer’s: study

Non-conformity, creativity, quirkiness? There's a pill for that

Tailor your miracle food to that miserable mood

but than MONTREAL GAZETTE ON WOMEN:Your search for "CANADIAN WOMEN"
returned 2118 results Displaying page 1 of 212

Study: Sharp rise in skin cancer for women under 40 [Health Article]

Women under 40 appear to be experiencing sharp rises in the two most
common forms of skin cancer, prompting...
Study: Happy marriage linked to better health for women [Health
Article]

Marriage may be for better or for worse, but a study published in the
journal Archives of Internal Medicine...
Study: Overweight women with kidney stones face blood pressure risk
[Health Article]

Women who are overweight and suffer from kidney stones face an
increased likelihood of developing high...
Study: Assisted reproduction may increase risk for postpartum
depression [Health Article]

Women who conceive using assisted reproductive technologies (ART) such
as in vitro fertilization may...
Study: Depression raises risk of Alzheimer's and dementia [Health
Article]

Men with a history of experiencing symptoms of depression may be twice
as likely to develop dementia...
Study: Heart disease doesn't put an end to sex for many women [Health
Article]

Heart disease isn't preventing many older women from staying active in
the bedroom, a study published...
Study: Breast cancer drug reduces risk of recurrence [Health Article]

Postmenopausal women treated with the breast cancer drug Femara®
(letrozole) following surgery have...
Study: Obesity and ADHD linked [Health Article]

Obese adults who find themselves on the losing side of the battle of
the bulge could also be suffering...
Study: Pregnancy may ease psoriasis [Health Article]

If you suffer from psoriasis, pregnancy may bring some welcome relief,
a study published in the journal...
Eating for Two - Nutrition During Pregnancy [Health Feature]

During your pregnancy, enjoy the opportunity to nurture yourself and
your growing baby with healthy food...

....IF NOT CIA I WOULD HAVE KNOWN CANADIAN WOMEN LIFE EXPECTANCY -
BLOCKED FROM ME
ON ALL I CAN GET IN INTERNET ( they do thes eautomatically, trying to
manipulate whethjer it is higher thgan
in USA or lower - so no assumption what is yet; CANADIAN WOMEN LIFE
CONDITIONS DO NOT SEEM
TO BE BETTER THAN IN USABUT THERE MIGHT BE THESE TRADE OFFS NOT ONLY
IN THE FOOD
HEALTH DEPARMENTS BUT IN POPULATION DENSITY THAN AFFECTS ACCESS TO THE
NATURE
AS A WHOLE

 ( hallo meta dynamic - I am now going to so called 'side bar':
"* is not just how much open sea per women - I would try here : how
the
whole country treats that nature in both regards - health and
'climate' plus policies
that enhance interchange  with the nature, providing no shortage ever
*- comparative studies will not be wise if singular relationships
analyzed;
true for as macro impact as here and true on micro level as well -
* catching the problem from the outscarets or the heart of thrust on
both shows up differently,
 than there is interplay between outscates in the whole and the
center;  the
whole and the part -

SHARING YOUR METHODOLOGICAL VIEWS ON THESE  IS VERY APPRECIATED IN MY
SCHOOL, AS WE BRING THE ISSUES HINTS AND HIGHLIGHTS TO OPEN INTERNET
IN TRADE
OFF EXCHANGE ( ELSWERE WE CALII THIS KIND:'SAVING THE TRACK' ALSO FOR
COST
ANALYSES,  SPENDING AND IMPACTING THE LARGE GROUPS; NO CENT ON ME
STILL!)
NO TAX! (ONLY ARMY UPSET  - NOT SURE IF THEY ARE AMERICANS)". - end of
'side bar'
 ( American expression from the legal zargon but used anywhere)

GHOST DELIVERY NOW ( FOR USA ONLY BUT SAME CIA) - NEEDED FOR THE
COMPARISONS

LIFE EXPECTANCY BY RACE AND GENDER - 2007 DATA
                  All           Male          Female
All Races 77.9 years 75.3 years 80.4 years
White Population 78.3 years 75.8 years 80.7 years
Black Population 73.7 years 70.2 years 77.0 years
Gap 4.6 years 5.6 years 3.7 years
Source: National Vital Statistics Reports

•From the U.S. Census Bureau, International Data Base:

â—¦On average, Americans born today can expect to live a decade longer
than Americans born in 1950.
HISTORY OF U.S. LIFE EXPECTANCY

Year All Male Female Gain
1950 68.2 years 65.6 years 71.1 years –
1960 69.7 years 66.6 years 73.1 years 1.5 years
1970 70.8 years 67.1 years 74.7 years 1.1 years
1980 73.7 years 70.0 years 77.8 years 2.9 years
1990 75.5 years 72.0 years 78.9 years 1.8 years
2000 76.6 years 73.9 years 79.5 years 1.1 years
2010 78.4 years 75.5 years 81.7 years 1.8 years

Source: U.S.Census Bureau, International Data Base"

WAS IT REPRESENTATIVE PICK ON WOMEN CRITICAL INCIDENTS
 IN 20 MIN AROUND INTERNET?  IS  OBVIEUSLY SOCIALY ISEFULL
   PLUS 'SIDE BARS' HAVE SOCIAL/ INDIVIDUAL  BENEFITS
  ( someone would have taxed - but what?)
   I ALSO GOT MESSAGE FROM THE SKY - HAYEK IS HAPPY

Data: 2011-03-16 19:21:29
Autor: u2
W dniu 2011-03-16 19:11, . pisze:
POMOZCIE PRZETLUMACZYC 'ENTERPRISE'

Przedsiebiorczosc Mrs Me.

WOMEN IN SPOTLIGHT AROUND THE WORLD AND THE STATUS OF HUMAN ENTERPRISE