What are antropo-cybernetics?

Data: 2011-09-06 10:24:39
Autor: AC
What are antropo-cybernetics?

                      Najwieksza galaz cybernetyki:  antropo-
cybernetyce.

 FIVU: The dynamic of 'things as never done before' ( THE RECOVERY
          OF THE INNER STRENGHT)

'Wheels Up' - NYT VIDEO

The Able Pilot program in Ketchum, Idaho, puts paraplegics formerly in
the military in the air with paragliders.

PARAGLIDERS THAT VOLUNTEERED IN 1 TO 1 SCHOOL TO FLY IN THE WHEEL
CHAIRS, DO MUCH MORE THAN  SHOW CHILDREN THAT THEY DO NOT LOT ALL
ABILITY.

What I see that they relicate in the act in addition what they report
on the tape:
1. they report what I just said above ion variety of emotional shades.

2. they hint that before thy lost capacity they kind of took far out
to risk ( but we do not do that after people are hurt to remind it;
yet we can observe that they still can recapture the mind set , the
imagination; the idea that is big enough to overhaul all fears.. and i
am missing here what all that can be for - but millitaris can answer
it)

3. to me it is good to see and tell all that peop,le who recreate the
contect, the grounding ,
and the social milieu of the grand action in the new conditions when
something failed in their bodies; what I see is that in no time their
brain, if they allow to navigate these paragliders methodically, with
the input of the things that they do not fully see or recognize but
get the visualization of, with the recover inner sense olf mastery
whichever way they re-access it now
including get the feel to understand that the power to move self moves
from legs into other center in the body ( however in transition might
be empowered), and get recongregated
there ( corresponding brain centers will just want to be ahead of
it ... or they even are in some of the riders).

 ( hackers bother big insted of getting to work - some of these
disturbing people are disabled from Bushland, exploited for social
hate by Bushland - AND THAT SURE IS "NO FLY")

I see the similarity between power ride by the horse and the rider
( all the way to flying horse) ; to the person and theb cair powered
by wind; in both cases the collaboration
 of both parts is crucial for gettiong off the ground. The projection
into the recongregated energy centers has to be done with full inner
concentratgion of the person that flies, than and now. There is
disadvantage for the wheel chair, but that one can in fact ask for
chip; rider can projec t it when the material the weel chair is made
of is flexible ar transformiong enough to keep shaping it till feel]
\ts them for the fly - become the chair's 'brain' that way. The task
is
hight but so is the flight. In all these flies experinces and
projected simulations the expansion of the human brain is expected. In
the past we had horses doing it as well, and that is how theuir breads
are that powerfull over centuries.

In case I am not corect - get the horse fly ( but I might be right as
the last yer from the idea
of flying horse helping the human still developing / compensating
brain, we got the lighter form of space ship and 3 years ago during
early stage of :" American Science Revolution" we had kicked in these
who figured much ligher amphebias, going about similar way - from
pattern between person and the nature, cought in capture of 'flying
horse' early airplane taking off on the rope, pirot ship to improving
the compensatory or exploratory device for which we already have a
trail ( important); or improving self in the same context ( rider,
plane, ship) ;or having them coming in in one as most mastering space
ship with no risk as we knew then - the meta-pattern for easiest human
flying is created via variety of routs and gest the added value there.

The person that once flew with the sense of inner mastery does not
lose it when the body part fail - she / he loses the social context in
which can recover it. It is often in addition to the harmfull
accident, battle or torture, the secondary victimization from that
environ, that is
on the way and not the loss inner sense of mastery ( I do these myslef
too, why so sure).
Inner sense stays once it was achieved and settled.

The science cluster that leads to this novelty is in old "human
mastery" is antropo -cybernetics ( currently on the table at the
FIVU). Thanks for provocation.

THUS FAR, WE HAVE OURSELVES AND ONE BLOGGER FOR THE DISPUTE.
 THIS CLUSTER SCIENCE IS NOT YET ON PAPERS, WHILE WE LIVE SO CLOSE
 WITH OT; WHILE SUPER-HEROES ALWAYS HAD IT AND WHILE PEOPLE
 EXPLOIT  IT IN TECHNOLOGY. WE DO NEED TO CATCH UP WITH IS IN
DEVELOPING SELF CONSCIENCE ABOUT IT AS HUMANS.
'Lusosphere: Saramago, 85 years, Nobel Laureate, Blogger
There is an antropo-cybernetics confusion of the first degree.
Believing
that the use of a little machine - in this case a computer connected
to the Internet ...
globalvoicesonline.org/2008/09/24/​lusosphere-saramago-85... '

What are antropo-cybernetics?