Which provence appeals to me.

Data: 2010-11-19 10:22:45
Autor: .
Which provence appeals to me.

'ROME – Italian authorities have announced the return of two ancient
statues stolen
from Italian museums in the 1980s that wound up in the hands of a
dealer and
a collector in New York.

Pasquale Muggeo of the Carabinieri paramilitary police

told reporters Friday they had recovered a bronze statue of the Greek
god Zeus and a marble female torso. Both date from the end of the 1st
century.

Each is valued at about euro500,000 ($680,000). The bronze was stolen
from the National
Museum in Rome in 1980; the marble statue disappeared in 1988 from an
archeological
museum south of Rome.

No arrests have been made in either theft. Authorities said those who
owned
them were unaware of their provenance."

SORRY, I CAN NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION THAT FAST.
IS IT:
         -LONGEVITY OF THE FROZEN IN TIME HISTORICAL EVENT
         here being humans giving up poli-cult; monocultyzm mowing to
Thebs, just to make the whole Odysey
         - Euro all the way up 1.35
         - female- phobia, incurable
         - what the rest still IS