Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   Why Hillary Clinton testimony in the highest office of USA, her boss takes so long - b/c she is not talking and he is not talking.

Data: 2013-01-18 13:41:35
Autor: AC
Why Hillary Clinton testimony in the highest office of USA, her boss takes so long - b/c she is not talking and he is not talking.
Press today: "As part of their job these "public opinion shapers" frequently take part in social networking and forum discussions, vehemently attacking users who disagree or challenge government policies and decisions."

I would have been hit in a head so hard; my visual fields would have been obstructed; my feet woudl refuse to move and i would have fell
over the metal pol; I would have been arrested ( charge and also calling for areest as extremely dangerous is 'Lointering") if I sat under the tree in the puiblic area to get a breader under the drone; and more; THESE ALREADY HEPPENDED DURING THE HILARY CLINTON REIGN IN USA)

only if I had such opinion then on the territory of USA; now - Hillary is not talking.