Wprowadzajac pojecie meta samo wiedzy ( ROZGRZEWKA - sorry po angielsku)

Data: 2011-03-14 07:36:39
Autor: ME
Wprowadzajac pojecie meta samo wiedzy ( ROZGRZEWKA - sorry po angielsku)
FIVU : Sample of meta work - PRIMER: TO  LOOK INSIGHT MY, YOUR AND
OUR
           INTERPERSONAL STYLE ( introducing meta self concept).

I decided to share this after years of provocations in one way or the
other.

I am using my own knowledge to get to meta-knowledge with the
respective viewer
( I am on both levels simultaneusly, personal and professional - that
part in this case is not confidential, and moreover mutually
beneficial to share it in the open internet;
what of course does not abolish professional confidentiality anywhere
else that is exists professionally, both ethically and legally -
needed only beacuse my intenet interlocutors raising the matter)

My thoughts before the post: AFTER I HAVE CHECKED, 'WHAT I KIND OF
KNEW',
THAT EVEN BRANDS HAVE OWN PREFEREES BY THE HUMANS STYLE; OR
THE HUMANS DEVELOP FAST PREFERENCE BASED ON THE PURCHESE OR
ACQUISITION APPEALING FEATURES, I WENT STRAINGHTTO THE SAME TYLE OF
INTERXCHANGE BETWEEN HUMANS. AND JSUT ASKED INTIAL QUESTIONS.
( I use no opersonal information about anyone including, here, myslef;
thus the privacy issue does not enter this dispute on meta- dynamics,
while becomes is possible to access relatively difficult subject on
the open forum;

Interesting new feature of the internet emerges - I think it is
apealing to do it this way;
and I sense and predict that meta - concept formation and circulations
will enhance;
I alredy have that meta understanding on me and the large systems that
me and the systems are already good on the intercept in lowering the
defensiveness while
talking on interpersonaly at times anxiety producing topics)

  ( I am also working my secondary agenda here - to have tehse jokers
from USA SENARE led by BIDEN, to get me in the 'internet crime', while
my skills make me
no worry about this part of their wrong behavior, but they do not know
that -
one kind only of META-END/META-GAIN)

Retrieved in Google today:
" JSTORSkip to Main ContentJSTOR HomeSearch
by Disciplineby Titleby PublisherMyJSTOR
Saved CitationsSaved SearchesAlertsProfileSkip to Main ContentLogin
 HelpContact UsAboutYou are not currently logged in through a
participating institution or individual account. See access options
for more information. This Item is Available for PurchasePurchase this
article from the publisher for
$14.00 USD
(
           Enter your token or email if you've already purchased this
article.
(...)
When Brand Personality Matters: The Moderating Role of Attachment
StylesVanitha Swaminathan, Karen M. Stilley and Rohini AhluwaliaThe
Journal of Consumer Research
Vol. 35, No. 6 (April 2009), pp. 985-1002
(article consists of 18 pages) Published by: The University of Chicago
Press DOI: 10.1086/593948Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/593948
 The Journal of Consumer Research © 2009 Journal of Consumer Research
Inc.

Abstract
This research examines the moderating role of consumer’s attachment
style in the impact of brand personality. Findings support our
hypotheses regarding the manner in which brand personality and
attachment style differences systematically influence brand outcomes,
including brand attachment, purchase likelihood, and brand choice.
Results show that anxiously attached individuals are more likely to be
differentially influenced by brand personalities. Further, the results
indicate that the level of avoidance predicts the types of brand
personality that are most relevant to anxious individuals.
Specifically, under conditions of high avoidance and high anxiety,
individuals exhibit a preference for exciting brands; however, under
conditions of low avoidance and high anxiety, individuals tend to
prefer sincere brands. The differential preference for sincere (vs.
exciting) brand personality emerges in public (vs. private)
consumption settings and in settings where interpersonal relationship
expectations are high, supporting a signaling role of brand
personality in these contexts.

 JSTOR HomeAboutSearchBrowseTerms and ConditionsPrivacy
PolicyAccessibilityHelpContact usJSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-
profit organization helping the academic community use digital
technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research
and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2011 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and
ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA."

THAT ARTICLE PUSHED ME OVER TEH NEXT, THAT I HAD IN MIND FOR A WHILE
WITH THE THOUGHT: EVEN BRANDS HAVER OWN PREFEREES; AND HUMANS HAVE THE
EYE ON WHAT THEY HAVE AND OR HOW TO MAKE THEM ( META-PROCESS HERE),
WHILE i AM NOT TO TAKE THE STEP WITH THE SIMILAR TYPE
OF INTERACTION ( here, it is meta relations -  driven by the 'relation
itself' - mind you, meta concept- and not the content) BETWEEN HUMANS.

SOMETIMES IT FEELS FOR ME THAT I HAVE TO DECIDE IF I WANT TO 'MIRROR'
THE OTHER PERSON, AID ON THE CONTER-BALANACE OR DO ANY IN-BETWEEN.

( I am better if if I know these ahead - that is the birth of self
meta concpt relation to what
I need to know ahead of my initiative with the other person, the
'early date' with the meta hint that "I do need that", just like many
others and I now 'know why' - meta self feeding information in the
area of my interpersonal self concept, but mind you - in a secial
demad too, as I know that it is not settled how much of it is better
for which outcome, and does remind me of both Swidish and American
outcome of sex revolution - I ned to clarify both as a professonal and
for personal use - new meta task; Further : iam famaust to self for
such cxapacity to hight self motivate, for the right and wrong of it,
while at least of one of my bosses suffered the opposite - and why,
prority : keep doing iyt  by closure with
the question here - I DO COMMUNICATE THAT MY META PROCESS IS THAT
ACTIVE, moreover my conterpart will most likely clarify in both media
and p[rofessional or artistic expression, when does the boundery line
starts between public and private; and WHAT I ILLUMINATE - WHEN TO
SWITCH TO META DINAMIC WHILE OBFUSCATING PERSONAL DATA, IN CASE THAT
MATTERS; if I said but it is possible that my boss be just the
opposite i woudl be worse off and HOW - tehre is implicity that i was
to touch someone by mistery while I do not - I need example only; in
doesens opf my bosses over the year no way to find which fits teh
samle does provacy protected - in consellling we develop these
automatically how to conmcel privacy when need - It is a professipanl
meta skill about both self and other;' now if any boss taht meets teh
criterios here wants to join on teh defensce or for the all positive
benefit, he has a choise - it is not me that kiks that privacy issue
over - he might not have a sligtest problem with the topic but might
with the social role that he has or other of his postures, thus in all
variants it is to be his choise; in the down word relation boss to
supervisee he has suprisingly less room AND WHY -
both meta-dynamic, and the professional rule - if not the same- behind
that will answer it;
what you want - keep doint it in one essey? I am better off not to
take feedback - no agreement expected- but to use my self-meta
knowledge for this decision; some bosses think that to shot up
underdog and women, not even knowing the meta concet involved,
 is beneficial and I propose they are not always beneficiaries that
way; why 'women' inthis context - we have gross assymetry in relations
and the corresponding meta convictins; a am leaving before lauding
that they might be false, next time; A propos, I am just realizing
that people might also undertake the 'Americanism of communication'
tonight due to my former motivational post and use what I share here
thus  I need to aid them today, not tomorrow: AT FIVU WE ARE NOW
DEALING AT THE MORNING WORKSHOPS WITH THE CORRESPONDING META CONCEPT
ON THE OTEHER TOPIC AND THESE EXPLICATED THAT: that last hypothetical
boss here can improve but what is need is to know process on which I
am taking both on content and meta- process from 3 stand points :
development of me, him and the gain in between us, as I tried to
illuminate above; but he might have secondary agenda - issue very
diffiucult for women in work place, nevertheless need to be confronted
more than it is now)

Back to applications of the meta-concepts, illuminated,  in how to
look insight self:

 UNSIGNED UNDER:  http://wps.ablongman.com/wps/media/objects/149/152684/ch2b.pdf

"From  Symmetrical and Complementary Relationships

An interesting perspective on complementary and symmetrical
relationships can
be gained by looking at the ways in which these patterns combine to
exert control in a
relationship (Rogers-Millar & Millar 1979; Millar & Rogers 1987;
Rogers & Farace
1975). Such relationships may occur in interpersonal, small group,
interviewing, or
organizational communication settings. Nine patterns are identified;
three deal with
symmetry (similar type messages), two with complementarity (opposite
type messages),
and four with transitional (neither the same nor opposite type
messages).

 Table WebUnit 2.1 presents these types of relationships to show one
approach to research in this area.

Table WebUnit 2.1. Relationship Types. This classification is based on
the research
of Rogers-Millar & Millar 1979; Millar & Rogers, 1987; Rogers & Farace
1975.
Doyou find this classification helpful for understanding
relationships?

Relationship type:

In competitive symmetry each person tries to exert control over the
other (symbolized by an upward arrow ). Each communicates one-up
messages (messages that attempt to control the behaviors of the other
person):
Pat: Do it now. _
Chris: I'll do it when I'm good and
ready; otherwise, do it yourself. _
In submissive symmetry each person communicates submission
Pat: What do you want for dinner?
Chris: Whatever you'd like is fine
downward arrow, _); both messages are onedown
(messages that indicate submission to what the other person wants):
with me.

In neutralized symmetry each person communicates similarly but neither
competitively, one-up, nor submissively, onedown (symbolized by a
horizontal arrow, ):
Pat: Jackie needs new shoes.
Chris: And a new jacket.

In complementarity one person communicates the desire to control (one-
up)
and the other person communicates submission (one-down).
Pat: Here, honey, do it this way. _
Chris: Oh, that's great; you're so clever.

In another type of complementarity—the reverse of the above—the
submissive message
(one-down) comes first and is followed by a controlling (one-up)
message:
Pat: I need suggestions for managing this new team of recruits.
Chris: Oh, that's easy; I've managed similar groups for years.

Transition patterns are those that don’t involve stating the opposite
of the previous message; they don’t respond to a competitive message
with submission, nor to a submissive message with a competitive one.
There are four possible
transition patterns:

• a competitive message (one-up) is responded to without either
another
competitive message or a submissive message:
Pat: I want to go to the movies._
Chris: There surely are a lot of choices this weekend.

• a submissive message (one-down) is responded to without either
another
submissive message or a competitive message:
Pat: I'm just helpless with tools. _
Chris: Lot's of people have difficulty using a router.

• a transition message (one-across) is responded to with a competitive
(one-up)
message:

Pat: We can do it in lots of ways.
Chris: Well, here's the right way.

• a transition message (one-across) is responded to with a submissive
(one-down)
message:
Pat: We can do it in lots of ways.
Chris: However you do it is fine.

Think about these patterns in relation to your own interactions,
whether among friends,
loved ones, family, or colleagues at work:

• How rigid or flexible are these patterns? For example, do you and
your friends or
colleagues share control and submission or does one of you exercise
control and the
other respond with submission?

• Can you identify a relationship you have that makes use of one major
pattern? What
part do you play? Are you comfortable with this pattern?

• Can you identify a general pattern that you use in many or most of
your
interpersonal relationships? In most of your work relationships? How
satisfied are
you with your customary patterns of expression?

Can you identify relationships you have that began with one pattern of
communication
and over the years have shifted to another pattern? What happened?"

I GO WITH AUTHOR CHOISE TO END WITH THE QUESTION, WHILE I HAVE
MANY MORE GUIDING HINTS, MY STYLE.

Wprowadzajac pojecie meta samo wiedzy ( ROZGRZEWKA - sorry po angielsku)