Wybijaja w REWOLUCJI:

Data: 2009-05-04 12:24:12
Autor: Me
Wybijaja w REWOLUCJI:
On May 4, 1:14 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

On May 3, 4:23 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> GOOD - RESPONCE TO FIELS FAST and my little comments:

> Mathematics - huge volume by Princeton Uni press
> Foundation of mathematics - T.Sibley by Willey
>  WHILE WE AT THE VIRTUAL RESOLVE SOME OF YOUR PARADOEXES, TRY TO KEEP
> THEM ON THE LAW WHEN THE URGES UP; ALSDO CAN MATHEMATICS REMEMBER THAT
> IT IS A SUBJECT MATTER WITH DEFINED BOUNDERIES AND THAT IT SERVES THE
> DEDUCTIVE  SYSTEMS EXCLUSIVELY
> ( at least till THE REVOLUNTION LAUNCH); matehematics are not te
> single science aither formal systems or the represntational models -
> some could be as an applied mathematics models for the gvbiven
> problems but they do not take singles ciences.

>  SOMEONE SUFFERS FROM GRANDIOSITIES - REFERED TO THERAPY

> The progressive revolution by M.Lux by Willey
> The columbia history of the XX century, r Bulliet by Columbia Uni
> Press

> THESE TWO NEED TO KEEP ION MIND THAT PERPETUATE REVOLUTION IS AN
> ILLUSION -THERE IS NO SUCH THING;

> Cathedrials of Science, p. Coffey by Oxford Uni Press (  chemists)

> We at the revolution use for the best quality of the most current
> references iuncluding on the web; thanks.
> THE SCIENCE EXCHANGE IS GROWING WELL.

AND THE MATH STURUCTURAL REBOUND , EXPECTED:

ADVENTAGES IN GROUP THEORY, D.Joyner, The John Hopkins University
Press
MATHEMATICS IN ANSCIENT IRAQ , E.Robson,  Princeton Uni Press - all
the way to Assyria

ALL HOT FROM THE PRINTING PRESS

MATHEMATICIANS, HOW ABOUT TRYING TO CAPTURE RUNNING FLOW -
 WE NEED IT AT THE REVOLUTION

IT IS HARD BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE ; WE ALL MNED 3 D AND 4 D DEDUCTIVE
MODELS; YOU CAN NOT HIDE BEHIND TE LINEARITY ANY MORE.

IF YOU FIGURE MORE REPRESENTATIVE THAN PURE DEDUCTIVE MODELS, PLEASE
REPORT AT 'THE REVOLUTION' - BESIDES ALL - WE SELL BOOKS FAST. IDEAS TRAVEL
EASY HERE.

CURRENT SCIENCE NEVER RESOLVED THE DIDUCTIVE AND INDUCTIVE
REDUCTIONISM TRAPS.
LETS DO IT TOGETHER AT 'THE REVOLUTION'- Hide quoted text -

And more:

not only that we fantacize at THE REV\OLUTION that there be most
elegant mathematical model
of the spheric processses , the GHOST Poincare rushes to THE
REVOLUTIONS
and has them heating up on p 65 we get spheric processes already in
and the 'Ricci flow'
on pp 199 and following. It also gets right 3w to 10 D topology that
fits the E8 model used
in the galaxies, that is not accurate.

That is  wandeaful . Why ghosts wait so long?

( Poincare prize byGeorge Shapiro, hot from Penguin)
 Einstein 1905 by J. Rigden , Harvard Uni Press.
Very hard to criticize otehr ghost other than Author seem to have used
Harvbard liberally

and made Einstein find al neurton quantums and rest of the math
problems solved by 1905.
We know what these biggies were doing in 1905.

It is of course a tick lie about Einstein

We need at the revolution functional mathematical models that do not
distort reality
if math takes that on, and not evcen resolving which ghost was there
first in 1905
 fantaciezies.

Math stays severly distorted as a model of reality or never yet took
modeling of reality as
a task but people expect that mathematical models are not only elegant
but accurate.

some scientist have no clue that deductive models are severely
reductionistic and by that
can never be accurate b ut use them. hopefully THE REVOLUTION hels to
rise the
epistemiological culture of phylosophy and the formal theory of single
sciences and the
closter sciences.

There are naturaly emerging scientific closters:

 bioengineering and neurosciences ( evebn for analysing ants
tarantulas and "hobbits" alone)

 proces theory and the nanotechnology

 cardiology, psychology and physiology

policy, nanotechnology and all brain related sciences

match, logic and theoretical physics ( old cluster but needing severe
work up)

systemic biology, system theories and physiscs

NASA security, neurosciences, physics and system theories

neurorehabilitation and computer 3 and 4D programing

neurogrowth, sport support sciences and lasers

optics and climate management

optics and topology ( abandoned unnecessary sue to lack pof
intergration)

single subject ecxperimental programing and the field analyses

etnographical fild observation/ intervention and bioenfineering

psycho-therapy and neurogrowthg a smeaserable by the brain functions
closer than before

lasers and environmental cleaning devices

physiology and lasers ( new, dangerous trend to invade humans vai
satellite tracea nd no legal support)

true link of legal sceineces and the human rights practices

others

Wybijaja w REWOLUCJI: