ZAMIESZANIA DYPLOMATYCZNE O INTENCJACH POLSKI W PRASIE I WHITE HOUSE

Data: 2009-11-07 12:30:00
Autor: Me
ZAMIESZANIA DYPLOMATYCZNE O INTENCJACH POLSKI W PRASIE I WHITE HOUSE
MOJ LIST ZOSTAL AUTOMATYCZNIE POTWIRDZONY ALE PUBLIKUJE GO BO CHCE ABY
INTERNETOWA POLSKA PUBLICZNOSC WIEDZIALA O MANIPULACJACH, A TEZ NIE
WIERZE ZE BUSHLAND NIE MOZE KONTROLOWAC CZESCI TYCH MANIPULACJI ;
PODCZAS GDY OSOBY W POLSCE MOGA NIE MIEC ORINTACJI NA CO ICH STAC
( grozba z linii  w tym miejscu!). LIST ZAPEWNE DOJDZIE TEZ DO SLUZB
STAD.

Cherry to Kaczynski, 7.11/09

DOTYCZY: zamieszan dyplomatycznych
 i prasowych o Polace ( PILNE)

Panie Prezydencie Polski, Kzczynki,

Tego dnia walki nalezy nie udawac ze wichrzyciele nie probuja rozpetac
nowej

Znowu, oto dwa pozornie nie tak znaczce wydarzenia krorze moga
naruszyc polaka dyplomacje:
1. doniesienie w Prawdzie o ktorym ani  slowa na w Pana wiadomosciach
lub w Polskiej prasie ( znaczy,  ze inni dostaja kompletnie inne
informacje na temat konfliktow wokol Polski, w ktorych Polaka pewnie
nawet nie bierze udzialu ; CZY PAN PREZYDENT NA PEWNO STRAWDZIL
GENIUSZ BIDENA I TO CZY KOBIETY SA BEZPIECZNE W PANA GABINECIE?
( NAPISALAM BARDZO OGOLNIOE CO ON ROBI JAKO MEZCZYZNA A TO NIE JEST
OBOJETNE DLA POLITYKI)

PRAWDA:

"The head of Polish diplomacy was mostly concerned with the fact that
Russia and Belarus conducted extensive military training exercises in
September. He said that the two countries imitated the use of nuclear
weapons and staged debarkation of their troops on the Baltic shore of
Poland.

The Minister emphasized that he could not understand the reasoning
behind the exercises and what message Russia was trying to send to the
world conducting training of this scale at NATO border.

Sikorski admitted that placing American troops in Poland would be a
gross violation of the promises made by NATO 10 years ago. NATO
promised not to house large military bases of the Western countries on
Polish territory."

2.JOIN STATEMENT PANA I BIDENA JEST ZABLOKOWANY NA STRONIE USA
WHITEHOUSE.
A DLACZEGO? KTO KLAMIE JUZ PO WYPUSZCZENIU INFORMACJI
PUBLICZNEJ? .....

"REMARKS BY VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN IN A JOINT STATEMENT

By Lech Alex Bajan - Oct 21st, 2009 at 11:58 am EDT
Also listed in: Polish Americans for Barack Obama
Comments |  Mail to a Friend  |  Report Objectionable Content

REMARKS BY VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN IN A JOINT STATEMENT

WITH PRIME MINISTER TUSK

Prime Minister's Chancellery

Warsaw, Poland

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN: Mr. President, thank you very much. You know,
it's remarkable, I was thinking as I rode over to see you, that one of
my last visits to Poland was to meet with your predecessors, and then
to give a speech at Warsaw University, discussing -- as I was pushing
very hard -- the admission of Poland into NATO. I had the great honor
of leading that effort in the United States Senate, which ratifies
those treaties. And to think how far we've come, how far Poland has
come. You are already shouldering significant responsibility.

The reference that the Prime Minister made was I think we've moved
from a relationship of only being the notion of that we would provide
security, which we will, but also moving to the relationship where we
work together, we work together and not for, but with one another.

And so, Mr. President, it's a great pleasure -- Mr. Prime Minister,
it's a great pleasure to meet with you. To state the obvious -- and I
don't think it needs restating, but its worth it anyway. To state the
obvious, Poland -- Poland is one of our closest allies and critical
partners in facing global challenges.

As you all -- already all know, Poland a long time ago captured the
heart of the American people. But it also has the heart of our
government, through Democratic and Republican administrations. The
people in the United States and Poland have deep historic ties that
sometimes are sort of mentioned as if they are not so consequential.
They are incredibly consequential. They run deep. We share values, and
ideals, and countless friendships over the years, and particularly
now.

The United States, Mr. Prime Minister, deeply appreciates the service
of the -- and sacrifice of your Polish soldiers, who are real
warriors. I've been there, I've been in Afghanistan. I've seen them.
They are genuine warriors, and they are making great sacrifices. And I
know are proud of them, but we are thankful. We are thankful for your
soldiers standing alongside of ours in Afghanistan, also in Iraq and
the Balkans. And it's an honor -- it's an honor to stand with you in
these difficult but vital deployments, Mr. Prime Minister.

Our two countries are bound together by an American commitment to
Poland's security beyond the longstanding ties literally through
Article 5 of the Washington treaty, NATO, and by Poland's commitment
to our security, which you demonstrated I might add, through Article 5
on September the 11th. Without hesitation, you and NATO responded and
said an attack on one is an attack on all. Under NATO's Article 5, an
attack on one is an attack on all. And this strategic assurance is
absolute, absolute, Mr. Prime Minister.

As one who championed the admission of Poland into NATO, I would also
point out that we take not only our mutual commitments seriously, but
I take it very, very seriously. President Obama and I consider this to
be a solemn obligation. President Obama has said, and this is a
promise he said not only for our time, but for all time. We appreciate
Poland has stepped up and agreed to host an element of the previous
missile defense plan.

And we now appreciate that Poland's government agrees with us that
there is now a better way, a better way -- with new technology and new
information -- to defend against the emerging ballistic missile
threats. Our new phased adaptive approach to missile defense is
designed to meet a growing threat not only to the United States, but
first and foremost to Europe. It's going to meet it with proven
technology that will cover more of Europe, including Poland, and will
do it more efficiently than the previous system could have, or did. It
strengthens missile defense for Europe, it strengthens Article 5, and
it strengthens the alliance that turns capability. Mr. Prime Minister,
we have -- we have a lot to do. Simply put, our missile plan is better
security for NATO, and is better security for Poland, and ultimately
better security for the United States of America.

Mr. Prime Minister, you and I affirmed our commitment to the
declaration on strategic cooperation in 2008. And we discussed
additional practical opportunities to strengthen our bilateral
security cooperation beyond what we already have done. I welcome the
Prime Minister's affirmation that Poland stands ready to host future
elements of proposed missile defense.

Poland has done, though, much more than contribute to our mutual
security. Poland is now in a position, and has been for some time, of
being sort of a leader of central European countries who are not part
of NATO, or not part of the E.U. Poland has championed human rights
and democracy, has served as a beacon for those ideals for its
neighbors, and for that matter, for the whole world.

We look forward to working with you, Mr. Prime Minister, and your
government to promote democracy and stability in the region, including
Ukraine, Georgia, and Belarus, and to advancing the community of
democracies born in Warsaw at the start of the century, this century.
Our broad relationship also covers many other shared interests, and we
discussed some of them -- energy security is one of them. We look
forward to intensive -- intensified bilateral discussions with you and
your government, Mr. Prime Minister. And we also look forward to
developing new investment and trade opportunities through the
bilateral economic commercial dialogue led by our Secretary of
Commerce.

Mr. Prime Minister, I am confident that our alliance will continue to
thrive and to expand in new directions. And let me close by saying the
Prime Minister, and the great people of Poland have welcomed me and my
delegation with the traditional -- and I guess it's almost come to be
expected warmth you extend to Americans. I just want you to know, Mr.
Prime Minister, that hospitality is waiting for you and your
colleagues in America.

Make no mistake about it, our commitment to Poland is unwavering, and
our desire to work with Poland in the future is something we're
looking very, very forward to.  So thank you, Mr. Prime Minister, and
it's a delight to be here with you. Thanks for giving me all the time
you have. "

WHY WOULD THE GENERAL DIPLOMATIC COURTESY BE BANNED FROM THE WHITE
HOUSE RELEASE NOW? SOMEWHERE IS THE LIE THAT CAN AFFECT ALL OF US,
RIGHT?

TE MANIPULACJE MOGA BYC NIEBEZPIECZNE NIE TYLKO DLA POLSKI ALE TEZ
PRZEDLUZAJA ZAKLADNICTWO MNIEI SYNOW.

CZY PAN INTERWENIOWAL ( jestesmy spokrewnieni, ale glownie chodzi o
mja rodzine w Polsce)? .....

Z pozdrowieniem,

  ( public release)

I  DO NOT SEE 8/28/1997 NR 133 ON YOUR WEB, PLEASE BE KIND TO SEND THE
LINK TO IT. THANK YOU

Agnes Cherry

ZAMIESZANIA DYPLOMATYCZNE O INTENCJACH POLSKI W PRASIE I WHITE HOUSE