Zajazd kontynuowany

Data: 2010-03-28 10:50:10
Autor: Me
Zajazd kontynuowany
Sky divers are showing up from different corners, organizations and as
individuals.

HAT TRAVEL FROM LONDON TO TRENTON TAKES 15 MIN, I AM TOLD; IT IS
AMAZING.
PEOPLE DO NOT GO ONTO THE BORD AT ALL. THEY ARE EXTREMELY SKILLLED IN
USING THE NATURAL HUMAN RERSORCES. fLY ( DIVE) IN THE GUARD THAT IS
LIKE EVERY DAY USE SPORTY PRACTICALL DRESS. REXCUPERATE BY LIGHT
CATCHER.
GET BALANCE BACK BY SKILLED PARALLEL MOVEMENT.

BUT , I AM TOLD MET ATTACK OF BUSHLAND THAT IS  ALWAYS JELEUS AND
UNDER THE TRIBAL VIKING STRAIN TO KILL OF THE REST TO BE FIRST. THEY
ARE HORROR OF OUR CIVILIZATION. THE LAST NIGHT DID NOT WORRY THAT NATO
ITSELF IS UNDER THE STRAIN ( FROM TOO MUCH, TOO BIG, TOO STRONG, I
WOULD GUESS IN FACE OF THE NATURE AND TRUE PEOPLE), THEY THEMSELF BLEW
SOME ATTOMIC LOADS UNDER THE BUILDINGS THAT THEY REDISIGN TO BE THE
BESTY AND THE BIOGGEST ARCHITECT OF THE WORLD. THERE SI A LOT OF
INFORMATION IN WASHINGTON AND WASHINGTON DC CENTRAL LIBRARY, WHAT THEY
DO WITH LANDMATRKS OF OTEHR PEOPLE AND HOW THEY END UP TO BE THE
BEST . THEY ARE NOT - THEY MISS EDUCATION AND TBRAIN TRANING, CONCEPTS
ARE LOW AND ESTATICS ARE USUALLY A HORROR, UNLESS STOLEN; MOST IS
STOLEN ONLY. WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT GROUP WORLD WIDE. TEHY DO NOT
GIVE UP CRIMINAL STYLE WHEN EDUCATED EITHER AS THE INTERTRIBAL
LOYALITY TO CRIMINLA LIFE STYLE IS VERY HIGHT. THEY DO KILL AND A
LOT ; WHENEVER THEY CAN STEAL THE POSITION, ANYTHING OTHER PEOPLE
DISCOVERED FIRST ( OR REO EVEN ARISTIOTELE TO CLAIM THEY ARE THAT
PHILOSOPHICAL TOO), POSITIONS OF INFLUENCE AND MANY POLITICAL POSTS
AROUND THE WORLD WHILE IN THE VERY LOW CAPACITY.

From The Times March 25, 2010

Journey into space with a balloon and duct tape

(Robert Harrison/Ross Parry Agency )
The Earth as photographed by Robert Harrison's high-altitude balloon
camera

Recommend? (58) It all sounds very Heath Robinson but a digital
camera, a GPS device, some duct tape and a balloon were all that was
needed to take some breathtaking pictures of Earth that had Nasa
calling.

Robert Harrison, 38, used a collection of cheap parts costing Ł500 to
create a balloon-mounted camera that can travel up to 21.7 miles
(35km) above the surface of the Earth. The result is a series of
pictures taken from a height that only a rocket or weather balloon can
reach. Mr Harrison, an IT director from Highburton, West Yorkshire,
has launched 12 high-altitude balloons (HABs) since 2008.

The hobby began when he tried taking aerial photos of his house using
a remote control helicopter. The experiment failed and Mr Harrison
began to research the possibility of using a meteorological balloon to
carry a camera. The resulting photographs, which he published online ,
were so impressive that Nasa has been in touch.

“A guy phoned up who worked for Nasa who was interested in how we took
the pictures,” Mr Harrison told The Times. “He wanted to know how the
hell we did it. He thought we used a rocket. They said it would have
cost them millions of dollars.”

The contraption comprises an ordinary Canon camera mounted on a
weather balloon. "

EXCITEMENT IS VERY HIGH.

THE SKY DIVERS FROM LONDON, THAT WERE APPARENTLY DISTINCT GROUPS,
WERE ATTACKED BY BUSGHLAND OUT OF JELEAUSY.

 THESE CRIMINAL DO NOT HAVE CONSIDERATION. PEOPEL NEED TO RECOVER SUCH
FAST FLIEGT ABD DECONTAMINATE, BUT THESE ANIMALS ATTACKED THEM ANY
TIME THEY FIGURED PERSON JUST ARRIVED. BUSHLAND DOES NOT HAVE SUCH
TECHNOLOGY NOR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND HOW.

Zajazd kontynuowany