Zalewa juz Princeton Uni

Data: 2009-05-08 08:31:01
Autor: Me
Zalewa juz Princeton Uni

   IRRESPONSIBLES fload not only the side of ThE AMERICAN SCIENCE
REVOLUTION

        as we noe have to help mPRINCETON UNI think independedntly not
get thought that there.

HOW PRINCETON LOST SELF IN THE WEB OF ITS OWN INDEPENDENCE: I am a
Princeton Uni Graduate that the Senate member  decided to disrespect
in September 2007 after I have launched my own thoretical system
( independent that is and to date the SENATE did not punish the Senate
member and
rectified  the situation; but two days ago the USA MARSHALLS were
going to shot sharp if they
do not get in fast questioning how I use my knowledge - of course they
are no graduates of Princeton Uni; SENATE TODAY DOES NOT WORRY ABOUT
THE EFFECT OF THESE IRREPONSIBLE ACTS
ON PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR PRINCETON UNI AND THE SENATE ; moreover -
justifies it.

Students at the graduate level are thouight these; all social sciences
pay great attentionoto the social development; but we get crimes
breading in the institutions by promoting irresponsibility fow what
they say and do all around now. OUR COUNTRY GETS EFFECTIVELY
DDMORALIZED IF ALL IS PHONY.

Now kinky tricks are in this adverasment: APPARENTLY, IT WAS NOT TILL
NOW THAT "PROCESSES"
 WERE RECOGNIZED PART OF THE  PRINCETONWEB  RECORDED PROCEDURE; SO
OUTSTANDS
TODAY THAT :

      Princeton current identification 0as education instuitution is
basec in .... diseapred
as I write - IT WAS:  about the distinct independent study
characteristics of Princeton edu.

     ( morons there - I am that great thanks to self and Princeton
Uni, please learn to respect
       all parts of the interaction and all players, ok?)

and PRINCETON UNI ITSELF LOUD ON LINE AGAIN:

WHICH IS KINKIER: TO STRUCTUREAL THAT THAT WELL THAT IS VERY HOMELY
AND STUDENTS FROM OTHER STATES  DO NOT EVEN VISIT NEW YORK,

OR BE THAT INDEPENDENT ( that Marshalls can shot themselves)

GET EVEN KINKIER AND POTENTIATE IT - MARSHALS SEEM  ARE READY NOW

Problem with all of you is that Marshals are not to terrorize and do
empty gestures;
in case of  real emergency that is

 ALL OF YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE in the little steps you taking without
personal
account , sincerity of what you doing  and not really aplying whatb
you preach.

YOU FLANKING ETHICS, SELF AWARNESS OF WHAT YOPU DOING , FEEDBACK,
SELF - CORRECTIONS AND MORE. ALL THESE ARE FUNCTIONS OF BETER
DEVELOPED HUMAN BEINGS AND INDEPENDEDNT BEINGS THAT NEED TO US
 SELF CONSCIEUSNES ( for other than conscience based sciences like
philosophy,
sociology and criticism and psychology , this translates to good
metaheory that professional
 be able on the spot like that professioal marszhal translate to the
situation asses and make
 proper intercommunications with its effects assumed(  as PRINCETON
UNI also say on the first page)

Try to discust hese firts with yourself and than correct when you get
it.

OBSERVERS ON LINE - PLEASE CALL THESE IRRESONSIBLE ENTITIES TO
IMEDIATELY END THE PUBLIC INSULTS ON ALL SIDED AND RECTIFY THE
SITUATION, MEANS OPEN MY OFFICES SO
I  HANDLE THESE INQUIERIES NOT ON THE PUBLIC OF POLlES IN  PRINCETON,
TRENTON AND WASHINGTON BUT IN FORMAL COMMUNICATION with its proper
ends implemented better than now.

Degree Requirements
Academic Policies
Statuses
Processes

The Graduate School’s philosophy is that graduate education is a means
to an end, not an end in itself. Its degree programs, therefore, are
defined and structured in ways to achieve excellent training for
students in a relatively short period of time. The purpose of the
Office of Academic Affairs is to provide information, policy support
and academic counseling to students to ensure timely progress and
academic success in their degree program.

Our staff is prepared to speak to students about academic statuses,
including leaves of absence; the annual re-enrollment process; inter-
institutional academic exchange programs; study-abroad fellowships;
assistance for travel to deliver scholarly papers and present research
results; and other support programs offered by

JITTERS COMMUMNICATE HERE UNDERCOVER THAT THEY DO NOT SEE INTERMEDIARY
STEPS.
go to school ( you know now about Princeton - did not mean what
advertizes) ; we get them in Philly University City right away; and
the distinguish crime committe surely will  congregate on the issue
next time I am there. ALL START SOLVING THE ISSUES TODAY - YOU ARE
WRONG, YOU AFFECTING A LOT NEGATIVE.

Move please.

Zalewa juz Princeton Uni