die hards of hypocrits - HYPOCRYCI, KTORZY NIE CHCA SIE ODCZEPIC

Data: 2010-10-21 10:17:40
Autor: AMI
die hards of hypocrits - HYPOCRYCI, KTORZY NIE CHCA SIE ODCZEPIC
"Pope Benedict and Britain
By ROSS DOUTHAT
Britain’s Catholics came to see the pope not to voice agreement
necessarily, but to show their respect for the office and the role it
has played for 2,000 years.

September 20, 2010 "

but at the same time they do not allow to open web pages and or
articles on Quo Vadis
and how? I am questioning if Sienkievicz who wrote thsinovel even knew
that the bloody baths that took place over the roman catolic fate were
not in Rome, but on the rein of Elisabeth and splitting off catolic
church to get from under the crown of Sigmuntus who was also Roman
emperor. That event has more of the historical focus than any so far
as they still are dreaming of either having Elisabeth the queen now
the Popes or else , the way that it fits the agenda.

Post Neron era had degree of cooperation of Romans and Jews with Roman
catolics ( by thge way whowas Roman catolic if jews were not?); roman
catolicism was not strong at all and the egzisting pockets were coming
together as roman catolic dogmat claims "no killing" ( 5th
commandment) and that includs political killings.

I doubt that in the light of these information, that I am still able
to find, there was such a blod bath in Rome; or f it was it was not
reacreated on the split of anglican protestants from Pope. That there
was open persecution of roman catolics in England after the reign of
Elisabeth, the historical souces are in aggreement and they are enough
'romantacised' in wanders of Charles I and Charles II, all the way to
Polish Podolia/ That they call Valhynia but break the spelling that we
do not know what that was/ - that area still claimed dependance of
Roman catolic chrch between wars. Why the so called Carroll the King
that hands the area to Romania and than to Russia Carroll is so much
like Charles?
What that manipulation is about?

  On the very same agenda - to do away with othere empires, Polsih
included - huged than from Baltic to Black see-  Bristish landed in
Curlandy but not Scandinavian  but  the Russian coast ( than Polish,
very far away from London and on the way of 'TheCorridor' of which
blod bath have not ended till the end of WWII or more). On the Baltic
Corriodor there it was Kroleviec second oldest university of the world
that was model for others; it was still in 1945 and no more. Who wiped
out the City and that Polish- Lithenian University and why?

The area of Corridor also  held the Rega as the Holly Roman Eperror
( Pope) Distric ( segregated Duchy) much longer than the other , not
counting Moldova in Volhynia or overlaping. Surrouded Inflanty , alter
especially mixed as if Curlandia although the very different
voyevodship ( district) was alwasy Polsih and even reestablished in
the international Treaty of Rega in 1920. Where si it now, hypocrits,
that still mark 'Curlady'
( the new ones in the midle of Big Russija now) on the map as
Bristish?

Where si it , hypocrits.

What these are all about , hypocrits?

And who cut the ' St.Voyciech' to pieces and was showing off to people
to scare them to death? I can not establish if Vytatus by any chance
is related to Voyciech or shared the faith. This I know from oral
history plus.

   It is almost imposible to end the hypocrit news - they have over
200 articles on the Prists sex in "The times" in the same pool they
hold taht big respects for the institution; part of it seems to be
used againt the Pope institutionand part of it woudl be done inthe
catolic and not the Roman catolic church but hypocrits mix these and
apparently forget teh proclivities of the rest of the priests, b/c
married ( and we do not believe in it , hypocrits)
'DIE HARD' JEST USTALONYM AMERYKANSKIM IDIOMEM NA NIE ODCZEPIANIE SIE.

die hards of hypocrits - HYPOCRYCI, KTORZY NIE CHCA SIE ODCZEPIC