eutanazja LifeSiteNews

Data: 2010-12-09 18:42:47
Autor: Grzegorz Z.
eutanazja LifeSiteNews
Abecadło straci jeden ze swoich paściarskich "ałtorytetów" heheh

==============

Dear LifeSiteNews supporters,

It is difficult for me to have to write this letter. But it is also
necessary, for the truth is that we are in a tough financial situation and
we need your help.

Over the last thirteen years, I have very rarely written a letter like
this. I have always been determined to save the emergency appeals for when
there really is an emergency. Well, right now we are in such a situation.

When we launched this Christmas campaign on December 1, we had nothing left
in our Canadian branch bank account and just enough funds for two weeks in
our Front Royal, Virginia office account. Now we find that our Christmas campaign is off to a very slow start. After
the first week of the campaign, we’ve only reached about $10,000 or 7% of
our goal. Admittedly, campaigns usually start off slow, but with the need
to raise $150,000 this time, we are really concerned.

In the years since LifeSiteNews.com launched, we have been heavily
dependent upon a pro-life organization to subsidize our costs, and to make
up for any financial shortfalls we have experienced. However, in the last
three years, we have been forced by necessity to become financially
independent, because that supportive pro-life organization is experiencing
its own financial difficulties. We simply cannot ask them for more, because
they have very little to give or to even lend us. (...)

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lifesitenews-is-struggling?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LifesitenewscomLatestHeadlines+%28LifeSiteNews.com+Latest+Headlines%29

--
"Tylko nie wołajcie Miśka!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpGKZE4TBa0