how did you proceed with lord ?

Data: 2012-06-07 11:35:15
Autor: web3vector
how did you proceed with lord ?
Hi everyone

this gospel sample must be used
 13 And I think it right, as long as I am in
 this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
 5 Yea, and for this very cause adding on your part all diligence, in your faith supply virtue;
 11 for thus shall be richly supplied unto you the entrance into the
 eternal kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
;
could you show me how to integrate the lord salvation and the god covenant?

Yours, faithfully

how did you proceed with lord ?