how far they switches the goole groups - it is not needed; google has much better operation

Data: 2010-10-14 07:50:32
Autor: AC
how far they switches the goole groups - it is not needed; google has much better operation

New Yahoo! Groups Experience PreviewOctober 12, 2010 at 10:40 am ˇ
Filed under General

As we promised in our September 29th post, you can now check out the
new Yahoo! Groups experience. On the sign-up page, you will see a list
of groups that can be switched to the new experience.

Which groups can be switched to the new experience at this time?

Only US groups with fewer than 1000 members can be switched at this
time; all group members will see the enhanced experience. In addition,
you must be the group owner in order to make this change.

How do I select groups to switch to the new experience?

Just follow these simple steps:

• Go to this page to sign up.

how far they switches the goole groups - it is not needed; google has much better operation