i....' miekki holocaust'

Data: 2010-11-04 07:13:51
Autor: girl
i....' miekki holocaust'
    How softhy was CIA killing black Jews?

From 'Macrohistory and world report' by FSmitha. com ( we do not know
whois FSmitha)

"In 1948, approximately 38,000 Jews were living in Libya. There were
pogroms against Jews three years before the creation of Israel. More
than 140 Jews had been killed in Tripoli and synagogues had been
looted.

 The pogroms came again in 1948.

 Fifteen Jews were killed and 280 Jewish homes destroyed.

Many Jews fled to the safety of Israel. After the Suez Crisis only
about 100 remained. And after Muamar al-Gaddafi came to power in 1969,
remaining Jewish property was confiscated and debts to Jews
cancelled."

Why black Jews became a target? Several issues might have bean a
focuising motive for these mobsters. I am bascally guessing but
guassing aroung the existing them sntiments:

1. To keep lying that holocaust had anything to do with Jes and Jesus,
black Jews elimination would have allowed to question the written and
painted history of Jesus
( that lived in meditorinian and otehr  seas area - what color peole
there ?)

2. To dicomposed the ancient Abisynia land for ever ( and, as we know
succede with obliterating memory of it). Abisinia was there in 30
ties. It was the kingdom that comprised of most of the Northern Africa
- it was a huge land. It is also known
for the ancient ( in the true word meaning, not in an American meaning
that only means as old as 50 years)

3. To hide behind these Arabs so well ( succes as well), while the
Nasser goverment
of Egypt was installed ( what else here?)

4. To have more people to blame for the genetic killings, and keep
installing goverments as that still so successfull. CIA is a hidden
USA army that does not need to hide - we hide them in our mind. It is
offensive to our civilisation and people taht inhabit the earth
( when they survive).

Please do not be that stupid, when meeting the victims of CIA or other
fascists - WE NEED NO ENFORCEMENT OF HUMAN RIGHT ABROAD - WE NEED TO
OPEN THESE BANKERS TO PEOPLE, FIRST TO THE VICTIMS,complication being
that
CIA produces internal victims; the systematic intervention is needed
to stop fascism; lots of  strategy needed. ( and no one more cover for
Hyden - also do not be that stupid
to keep asking them for information on who did that holocaust b/c for
the chnage
they answer). WE HAVE CONTINUED DEFICIT SINCE 1947 AND CIA DOES NOT.
AGAIN, WHO IS STUPID?

I thought that CIA is not American, just fascist ( WHEN I DIRECTLY
OBSERVED HOW THEY DEPLETED ANY SIGN OF INFORMED CONSTITUENCY BEHAVIOR
IN WASHINGTON DC AND SEND THE HIT CREW TO ANY MEETIUNG THAT AT WHICH
PEOPLE STILL MENTIONED CITIZENS REPFESENTATION THERE) as it does not
report the budget to anyone and steaL ANY LAND AROUND THE WORLD
( that is not just RE-MAX, YOU CAN GUESS TOO).

Insted: "I  DESEGREE'    'I D CLARE'  ' ID CLERK" are now covered
names in CIA.

Punkt jest oni tam zarypali duzo wiecej ludzi z tych i innych powodow.
Sama wcaiz klamie za nich - jest gorzej niz ja pisze tu. JEST
KOLLEKTYWNE FALSZOWANIE HISTORII, OCZYWISCIE WYCHODZI WPIERW Z CIA BO
SIE TAM WCIAZ CHOAJA; A TAKZE NALOZYLI MUNDUR TAKIM OSOBISTOWSCION
AMERYKANSKIEGO SENATU ( NIELEGALNIE TO JEST ) JAK D. FEINSTEIN,
pozytywna osoba jesli nie CIA.

Teraz nie ma juz kto ich odescortowac. A tez nie mysla jeszzce ze sa
przestepcami jako Senatorzy.

i....' miekki holocaust'