jESLI PANSTWO WIECIE CO MCCAIN ZROBIL ODNOSNIE PREP FOR 9/11 , PROSZE MNIE ZAWIADOMIC

Data: 2009-06-11 11:20:46
Autor: Me
jESLI PANSTWO WIECIE CO MCCAIN ZROBIL ODNOSNIE PREP FOR 9/11 , PROSZE MNIE ZAWIADOMIC
( no official invvestigation as the offenders of CIA are getting away)

                 WHAT JUDGES AND FASCIST IN OUR GOVERMENT ARE HIDING
NOW ABOUT 9/11

HOW MC CAIN'S SON KNEW WHO  DID 9/11 ALREADY ON 9/12/2001?

WAS MC CAIN INVOLVED HIMSELF IN 9/11 CRISIS?

The answer is most likely : YES.

On February 12-14, 200o he has attacked me in person by tyhen copy
machine at the NJ site whenre I WORKED AS STAFF CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST.
That is before 9/11.

he has impersonated hois son and i have not fast recogniozed teh
difference except that this n=behavbior would be out of color for his
son.
  ( threat to my son right now - I do not know how sopn is in the
interaction);

  at teh same time my son was pushed into the snow on the fixed leg
and broke whatever; than was again attackded in another part of the
body and broke it too; at the hazing incident all before that
he had the muscle opf the calf missing. THIS IS ALL CRUEL TORTURE
PERHAPS
BY CIA AS HE WAS TARGETED LONG BEFORE THAT. MY SON IS MY
 DEPENDANT AT THAT TIME AND TEEN. I could not reach my son for weeks
when these
hazing injury was done - where was he? Why as my dependant he was not
even Allow to tell me.

WHAT IS CIA SADISTS ARE STILL DOING WITHN IT?

Why I am thereaten with my son life again here - what is taht about.;
 first we would have to exsplain what McCain has to do with it?

My son is missing 4 years and Obama refused to answerr where he is.
The injuryt to him weas done after he and later McCain have payed the
visot to my work site.

What dis they want? WHY WA I ATTACKED LIKE THAT> WHY STILL LAST NIGHT
TORTURE OF ME WITHOUT A QUESTION FOR INTEROGATION

hallo judge scalia - if yopu have refered me to cia for teh same new
torture without a investigative question here are:

McCain has siom,ething to do with prep on 9/11 and perhaps innocent
detainies got
 into it or other way he resist the truth that USA now owns teh world
( as we have
affected the world with theninternal problem - perhaps the other way
around).

There are other things that Senate Intelligence Commeette
investigating 9/11 and missing at all still missed:

 After teh attack the day nr 2,  9/12/2009 when i was at work , again
looked like I was followed
around with the poison or the spray and told all teh gys in psychology
office that maybe I take
 a few days off as a result of these strange symptoms. They said :'
Good idea ' but DID NOT
 KNOW, to what would that be a good idea.

Mc Cain's son ( of whom I did not know who hen is) of all , knew who
did it while our country still does
not! RIGHT!

There is more : WHERE IS THE investigator ,  JUDGE SCALIA? Judcge -
uyour deamn duty is with the bnew referal to CIA tos end your
question. What is teh problem with you - are fascists sadist? yopu do
not undrstand taht investigation is about something that is
investigated? What is with your ethics. Peopel abroad already think
that all you do is tortiure fellows anyway.

       JUDGE, NO EXSCUSES - INVESTIGATIVE QUSTGION PLEASE NOW - SINCE
THE TIME TO CLOSE THIS SHAME THAT YOU MAKE TO USA BY KEEPING LYING IS
NOW; THEY ARE TENSIONS SO PLEAESE KEEP GOING TILL YOU CLOSE THE
INVESTGATION. WHAT IS THE  QUESTION IN THE COINTEXT NOW?

WHAT ABOUT MY SON - WHERE SI MY TORTURE AS ACHILD SON; WHY IS SO LONG
THAT YOU DO NOT MOVE ON?

i WILL HAVE QUSTION NEXT IF TEH QUESTION WILL NOT BE FORMED WHILE YOU
ALLOWQ SELF THIS CYNICYZM WITH CIA.

IS CIA COMMAND SUSPECT TO YOU?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Senator John McCain urged President
Barack Obama Thursday to classify photographs said to depict the abuse
of terrorism suspects to ensure they do not become public.

Obama is fighting release of the photos in the courts but has not
declared them secret.

jESLI PANSTWO WIECIE CO MCCAIN ZROBIL ODNOSNIE PREP FOR 9/11 , PROSZE MNIE ZAWIADOMIC