jew and his lucky number

Data: 2011-05-30 23:21:25
Autor: jewboy
jew and his lucky number

  An old jew wins 1.5 million on the lottery. He is being interviewed on TV,
when he asked what he plans to do with the money.

"Well," he says, "Half a million I'm going to give to my synagogue as it needs
some work doing to it!"

The interviewer asks, "What about the rest?"

The jew says, "Another half a million I'm going to give to a local jewish summer
camp, so the kids can have a nice place to stay in the summer."

The interviewer asks, "Great! And what about the rest?"

"Oh, I'm going to give that to the nazi party!" he replied.

"What? Why would a jew give money to the nazi party?"

The jew rolled up his sleeve, points to a tattoo and say's, "They are the ones
that gave me my lucky number!"

jew and his lucky number