katastrofa awionetki sfilmowana z kokpitu

Data: 2012-08-09 08:56:55
Autor: frrrrr
katastrofa awionetki sfilmowana z kokpitu
Przeżyli...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDu0jYiz-v8&feature=player_embedded

This is unprecedented footage of a small airplane crash from inside the cockpit from two different views. Miraculously, everyone survived. The pilot will make a full recovery and the rest of us escaped with superficial injuries and feel very lucky to be alive . This trip was much anticipated and due to our excitement we had our Gopro cameras filming at various times. After flying up into the mountains for a morning hike in the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness we were planning on flying to a small mountain town for dinner. Due to warming temperatures there was an increase in density altitude and we had a hard time getting adequate lift. After taking off we hit an air pocket that made us rapidly loose altitude, pushing us down into the trees. The cameras were left on for a couple of hours during the aftermath. Thank you to all the many individuals who eventually came to our aid and took the time and effort to help in any way they could. We appreciate you more than you know.

Data: 2012-08-09 15:17:43
Autor: Rafal 'RAV' Miszczak
Użytkownik frrrrr napisał:
After taking off we hit an air pocket that made us rapidly loose altitude

Pierdu-pierdu... Chłopaki się nie znają, to można im taki kit wcisnąć, jak się rozwaliło samolot na własną prośbę, startując z dużym obciążeniem i uparcie ignorując ostrzeżenia "nie dam rady, stary!" ze strony samolotu.

--
Pozdrawiam

Rafal "RAV" Miszczak        rav@e-rav.pl                  www.e-rav.pl
Skype: rav_wroc_pl_2          GG: 9783             tel: +48-606-198315

Data: 2012-08-09 18:35:09
Autor: frrrr
Rafal 'RAV' Miszczak <rav@e-rav.pl> napisał(a):
Użytkownik frrrrr napisał:
> After taking off we hit an air pocket that made us rapidly loose altitude

Pierdu-pierdu... Chłopaki się nie znają, to można im taki kit wcisnąć, jak się rozwaliło samolot na własną prośbę, startując z dużym obciążeniem i uparcie ignorując ostrzeżenia "nie dam rady, stary!" ze strony samolotu.

pal licho na czyja to prosbe ale jaaaki efekt! ;)

--

katastrofa awionetki sfilmowana z kokpitu