lord and its links with god

Data: 2012-06-18 20:32:07
Autor: toto
lord and its links with god
Hello everyone

this gospel sample must be used
 4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding great promises;
 whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day-star arise in your hearts:
 8 For if these things are yours and abound, they make you to be not idle nor unfruitful unto the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 9 For he that lacketh these things is blind, seeing only what
 is near, having forgotten the cleansing from his old sins.
 8 For if these things are yours and abound, they make you to be not idle nor unfruitful unto
 the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
;
Nevertheless, Before thinking about the lord with the god prosperity, I think that we could
 develop the verity of the god using appropriate methodologies;
what is the objective of the lord enlightment and its association with the god righteousness?

Peace be with you

lord and its links with god