lying and continuing systemic threats

Data: 2009-05-06 10:58:51
Autor: Me
lying and continuing systemic threats

      NO VICTIM OF THGE HORRIBLE MUTYILATIONS, ORGANS REMOVAL, THREATS
OF REALISTALY LOOKING DYING FOR YEARS )( MLIKE ME AND MY SONS) ARE
COMPENSATED YET.\

   SEXY ISN'T IT?  ( i placed the Co with justice Department againt
these abuses in novemener 2007; no rerply but abusses of power
escalate  and escal;ate while public lied)

POSSIBILITY STILL EXISTS THAT ALL NIGHT I BE HARASSED AND OR THE
PARTICLE ATTACK BE LOUNCHES, SOCIAL PROVOCATION BE USED TO INJUR ME
WHILE I AM 5 YEAR SLAVE AGAINT THE ART 4 AND 5 OF THE INTERNATIONAL
TREATGY APPLICABLE HERE,

  (  my son threat issued in body of text above; or if 'J stands  for
something else - for that other person)'

 taht is your responsibility eric to address sytemic threrats since
you refused to address the complaint bof 11/27/2007 and the follow up
and allow compunding teh effects.

call the psuychological association for the fast startegy and
application on the systemic treats withing the usa instituttions NOW
DO stop making excusses.

 m cOMPENSATE VICTIM  STOP LYING!

WHILE SEXY ERIC UP HERE WITH SEXY OPINIONS, AND WHYILE "THIS
REGIME" ( dc lawyers relate very well to 'depends which regtime")
continues the cinical abuse bagaint the people of usa, not just me and
my sons

The report by the Office of Professional Responsibility, an internal
ethics unit within the Justice Department, is also likely to ask state
bar associations to consider possible disciplinary action, which could
include reprimands or even disbarment, for some of the lawyers
involved in writing the legal opinions, the officials said.

The conclusions of the 220-page draft report are not final and have
not yet been approved by Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. The
officials said that it is possible that the final report might be
subject to further revision but that they did not expect major
alterations in its main findings or recommendations.

The findings, growing out of an inquiry that started in 2004, would
represent a stinging rebuke of the lawyers and their legal arguments.

THAT IS HAW FAR THIS REGIMEEN AND THESE PHONIES ALLOW THEMSELVES
WITHOUT SOLVING ANY PROBLEM OR ADDRESSING ANY ISSUE

lying and continuing systemic threats